Date day

Dirtyhip

Kroger has got the customer appreciation program that is a winner. I get coupons for stuff I buy most often. Some of the coupons get me products for free. My BIL has their credit card and he gets cash back. He also loves their gasoline points incentive. I give him all my points by sharing the shopper card.

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I love food and live to create with it. Good olive oil, balsamic, cheese, and veggies. Yay.

God......you're so like my daughter who delights in these things....and why not take pleasure in good, honest food? I do love cheese, and the stronger and smellier the better, along with juicy black olives, pate, good bread and a red wine tasting of sun and of fruit. All I lack is someone to share these things with, as it's this which make them truly enjoyable......eating alone sucks.

• Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think bikeman is thinking of bleu cheese that smells like old socks. :D

Nothing beats limburger cheese for smell.

If you can get past the smell it's not a bad tasting cheese

27 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

So, I awoke and went in with a fresh nose, and sniffed both the white balsamic and the red balsamic. It just smelled like good vinegar. Almost wine-like.  

I owe you an, oh yeah sorry aboot that. Balsamic is what is used on a caprese salad. This stuff is okay. What's the other funky juice that some people put on french fries? That's the crap that smells like feet. Is it malt vinegar? Somewhat that used to work w/ me did that, my god was it fooking horrible. Again, I'm sorry :foryou:

7 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I owe you an, oh yeah sorry aboot that. Balsamic is what is used on a caprese salad. This stuff is okay. What's the other funky juice that some people put on french fries? That's the crap that smells like feet. Is it malt vinegar? Somewhat that used to work w/ me did that, my god was it fooking horrible. Again, I'm sorry :foryou:

Malted vinegar is great on fish and chips.  Trying to think of other stinky things.  Hmmm...  Oh, Papaya, very smelly food.

Expand your mind.

Balsamic vinegar is really versatile...like it in salad dressings or added to mustard when making a dressing for liver and a multitude of other things...all of which I forget but I think that curing fungal growths was one of them....

Last time I went to look at trucks I rode my motorcycle. I left my helmet on with my music blasting away.. I could not hear anything the pushy guy was yelling from across the yard. When he did make it close to me I dropped my visor and refused to listen or talk to them.. it was fun.