How Many Scofflaws In The Cafe?

Razors Edge

Reminds me of one of my favourite jokes.

Jesus and Saint Peter are walking through downtown Jerusalem, having a ball, performing miracles left and right.  Suddenly they come across a man who is being stoned by a crowd.  Jesus steps forward and proclaims: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!".

A little old lady comes storming up from the back of the crowd with a huge stone and knocks the guy oot cold with it!  Jesus says: "Mother, sometimes you really piss me off!".

• Heart 1

...the laws with regard to travel by bicycle are occasionally a hindrance to my personal safety.  So if I'm in a situation where I think it's safer at a particular intersection to start across on the red, before the cars in the lane next to me advance into the intersection and decide to take me down with a right turn, I do that.  There are other instances where it's just safer to take the lane, even if there's a crappy, too narrow bike lane that has leaves and yard piles stuck in it, rather than going in and out from lane to bike lane and back.  

Were the world a better place, and the traffic laws with regard to bicycles less illogical, I might limit my illegal activities to more private settings. :blush:  I really hate the feel of having my arms cuffed behind my back.  Throws me off balance and it's impossible to sit comfortably that way.

Normally on just the way to work which is only 7 miles. I break a lot of laws.. I don't like to come to a complete stop at signs, speed, don't like using turn signals or had signals, will make left on red turns at lights when still red (motorcycle will not trip the lights), lane split if needed, and more... Cops here don't give a crap about these small violations.. they want bigger things.