I'm starting a GoFundMe

Square Wheels

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

and you can't pull into discount tire to buy a set ;) 

I think people who own cars like this have people come to them for service.  I also remember way back looking at their site (I can't find it now) and they had an option for order annual service for about 50k.

I imagine owning a 3+ million dollar car is significantly more expensive than just the purchase price.

7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I think people who own cars like this have people come to them for service.  I also remember way back looking at their site (I can't find it now) and they had an option for order annual service for about 50k.

I imagine owning a 3+ million dollar car is significantly more expensive than just the purchase price.

IIRC Bugatti has to do everything

Insurance will run you $50K a year. The annual tuneup is $20K. Tires are roughly twice that, and they don't last long. If you drive in a spirited fashion, you can go through a couple sets a year, easy.

5 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Finally.  Somebody gets it.

The one time I saw one, I was on Rodeo Drive. A middle aged Asian woman, clearly upset, came out and got in the car. A small crowd formed watching her to try drive it back to the dealer (that's my guess, anyway). She did manage to start the engine, which gave me goosebumps. But she couldn't figure out how to get it going, and eventually went back in the restaurant.

Which is one way of saying I agree with the sentiment, but what a hell of a car.