What's the best route to get my Sam into the Westminister thingy?

AirwickWithCheese

Wilbur and Aire have done it. 

Sam only has his Blue Ridge Humane Society adoption papers. They estimated him at 66% jack russell and 33% cairn terrier. The boy can catch a mean frisbee unlike any non-collie you've ever seen. Personally, I think he's better but I'm his Dad. 

Anyway, Sam has his heart set on Westminister so I need to make this happen. 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I would buy two tickets at the next show so you and Sam can go and watch up close and personal.  :)   Sadly, that is as close as Sam will get. 

I have a dream of being there and winning as the underdog. Somehow in my dream I am accompanied by MrsChris.    :slow-dance-smiley:

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You promise? This isn't like the dirigible trip to Israel where you milked me out of 200.00?  

That trip was a pure delight.  Best $150 I ever spent.  The Temple Mount at sunrise from a dirigible is a sight I will never forget.

image.thumb.png.ba1dabf5b487f1a99a8b0a52f3019cab.png

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Your lawn is a disgrace.  I cannot believe Sam let you take his picture on that sorry excuse for sod.

All the likes I've given your crack smoking street mutts over the years and still you couldn't be bothered to like Sam's picture? 

Screw you, Wade Hampton!  

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

All the likes I've given your crack smoking street mutts over the years and still you couldn't be bothered to like Sam's picture? 

Screw you, Wade Hampton!  

I gave Sam a trophy being it is the only way he will get one...  :) 

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Screw you, Wade Hampton!  

You sir are no Southern Gentleman and you have besmirched not only my honour, but the honour of my noble beasts.  My second will be along shortly to have words with you.  Good Day, sir.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I think Sam should be in agility.  He can clean up and you can shmooze the dog show hotties!  

He needs to clean up after being forced to lay in filth for the picture.  I am pretty sure that is a second hand plastic flying toy and not a real Frisbee™ brand 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I think Sam should be in agility.  He can clean up and you can shmooze the dog show hotties!  

Can't you help us get fake papers and sponsor us, Wilbur? They can't be all that discriminating, I've seen them let Irish people compete.

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

He needs to clean up after being forced to lay in filth for the picture.  I am pretty sure that is a second hand plastic flying toy and not a real Frisbee™ brand 

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It does have the appearance of a dime store "frisbee". 

You are correct but we switched to Jawz brand after Sam started hustling the collies out of money at Cleveland Park

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Sam doesn't buy your logic.   :(

Would Sam really want the same sort of a ribbon or trophy that other dogs won?  How unoriginal.  Sam should get a one of a kind prize for a one of a kind dog.  

• Awesome 1