Is life a made up thing?

Dottleshead

6 minutes ago, Dottles said:

When does the RE insanity stop? Do we exist or don't we?  And is RE as bad as I think he is?

Just remember - Time is Money!  Playing those games is wasting TIME and MONEY :D  Unless you have both in spades, and then I say "Go for it!"

"Cogito, ergo sum," (I think therefore I am) has held up to philosophical logic studies ever since Descartes wrote it in 1637.

We can't prove that we're not really much different beings whose brains are being fed artificial information about our environments but the fact that we respond to external stimuli and make internal mental analysis means we must be "alive" in some sense of the word.

• Heart 2

6 hours ago, MickinMD said:

"Cogito, ergo sum," (I think therefore I am) has held up to philosophical logic studies ever since Descartes wrote it in 1637.

We can't prove that we're not really much different beings whose brains are being fed artificial information about our environments but the fact that we respond to external stimuli and make internal mental analysis means we must be "alive" in some sense of the word.

But if we are being artificial information, does that mean we are given artificial stimuli, too?  Is my magnificent sex life nothing but a hoax??