Good day so far..

late

I went to a place that sells pot today. It's a big Italian family that, among other things, sells pot. One grows the pot in the cellar, a couple of the women handle sales, at the kitchen table. I imagine somebody has to do the books. First time customers get a sample, so I got two 1 gram samples and a stoned gummy for $14. Not bad.

The Rare Darkness smells amazing, they said it was their most popular one. I got a little to try.

I've ordered a battery for my vaporizer, it uses a special battery. So I can't do anything until it comes. It's been shipped, but it's prob coming via mule team, and it's prob in Death Valley about now.

I bought a mesh bag yesterday, it was intended to make almond milk with. I am going to use it to make celery juice. Celery juice is a vasodilator. That should improve circulation to my muscles.

You know those big containers of spring water? They hold maybe 3 gallons? I put it on the trunk; torqued my shoulder reaching for it from the passenger door. So I am trying to recover from that. I've prob gone a little overboard. I made a healing vitamin pill yesterday that has some creatine in it. In addition to the other exotic ingredients I use, it's working quite well. Hopefully, not to my long term detriment.

In any case, I am about to combine celery juice, creatine, and beet juice to try and encourage muscle growth. Beets have natural nitrates. Can say much good about the taste...

That worked better than expected. I rinsed 2/3 of a bunch of celery, gave it a rough chop, rinsed it again in a colander, ran it through a blend an into the nut milk bag. I few squeezes and I had celery juice.

17 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I have found beet juice to be more palatable with some apple cider vinegar in it. YMMV.

I'll give it a try, thanks. I got some superjuice from Trader Joes today, so tonite I'll be trying it harf n harf with that.

So, did the beets give you biceps like Ahhhhhhnold?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 12string said:

I only understood your first 2 points.  After that, it was a bunch of gibberish, like you were high or something

I got high a couple days ago. At this point, I hardly notice it when I do, I just get mellow.

Do you know what a vaporizer is? It heats the pot without burning it. So all you inhale are the active ingredients. Much easier on the lungs.

As to the rest, that's a different world. To make a long story short, that is me trying to create the effects of steroids with natural ingredients.

It seems funny to me, but I have never even tried pot.  A lot has happened over the past few years.  People are able to buy it legally nowadays.  I don't have a problem with people that do enjoy it, just ain't my thing.  The social stigma of the "lasy stoner dude" seems to be slowly dissolving. 

The big news today is celery juice makes you poop. 

I wasn't able to skip breakfast this morning, I had pooped my brains out.

My crazy battery is supposed to get here monday, I was right, it's coming by mule team.

The impetus behind getting that mattress topper was my wife. She weighs half what I do, and in recent months getting to sleep was getting harder. She's sleeping better now, (raps knuckles on skull) mission accomplished, for now.

I've semi-officially put my search for a monitor on hold. I might try again with the tax refund next year, or something. The rest of my computer build went great, I am quite pleased with it. I don't actually have speakers at the moment, I may get some speakers. Same money, no headaches, no returns.

Because of my situation (celery juice) I have no energy. I had a good breakfast an hour ago, but I keep thinking about burgers or soup, or something.

Starting next week, they're saying every day will go above freezing with most days in the 40s. Early Spring.

I used to wear orthotics, but I got tired of them. So I wear good innersoles. They don't make the ones I used to use, so I have been looking for replacements for a year or two. Because the way my walking sneakers are made, they don't work well with Superfeet. Which is a shame, because other than that, Superfeet are damn good. If you are old, you may remember the song, Land of 1,000 Dances.

Old age is the Land of 1,000 Annoyances.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

It probably tastes better if you smoke first.

When I say combine, I don't mean all to once.

I don't smoke. I am going to vape these samples because it's a lot cheaper, and even if it was free, I don't want to have a gallon of extract cluttering up the freezer part of my fridge. But once I settle on what I want to do, I'll make some pills, and put them in the fridge.