Hey LongJohn

Kzoo

I’ve been a bit consumed with caring for my wife. I was watching a good electric line photo opportunity in the making the other day just before sunset and got busy making dinner and the next thing I knew it was dark. I’m not even sure what I missed, the clouds were perfect for a great sunset and the sky was starting to get some color.

If the hill behind our house was a little steeper I would drag the kayak up there and kayak down the hill in the snow and get some photos for you. The lakes are still frozen over but I wouldn’t trust the ice after the freezing and thawing weather we have been having.

• Heart 2

31 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I’ve been a bit consumed with caring for my wife. I was watching a good electric line photo opportunity in the making the other day just before sunset and got busy making dinner and the next thing I knew it was dark. I’m not even sure what I missed, the clouds were perfect for a great sunset and the sky was starting to get some color.

If the hill behind our house was a little steeper I would drag the kayak up there and kayak down the hill in the snow and get some photos for you. The lakes are still frozen over but I wouldn’t trust the ice after the freezing and thawing weather we have been having.

I guess you an be excused for now.

That doesn't mean Cheese won't still give you the 2 warning points.

• Awesome 2