Wife of LJ

Airehead

She is feeling about the same. Has a follow up appointment in a month. Unless she gets worse she won’t get another scan to see how well the treatment worked for three months. She is able to eat now but doesn’t have much appetite. As long as she is not moving around she does pretty well. Walking to the bathroom wears her out and makes her dizzy. 

• Sad 6

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

What do you all need?

I think we are good unless something would happen to me. She can’t do much for herself right now and she can’t take care of the wood furnace. This would be a bad time for me to crash my bike again. I’ll have to be extra alert working with Zane, no more elbows to the ribs. 

31 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I think we are good unless something would happen to me. She can’t do much for herself right now and she can’t take care of the wood furnace. This would be a bad time for me to crash my bike again. I’ll have to be extra alert working with Zane, no more elbows to the ribs. 

LJ, you guys don’t have a back up heat?

I just went in to town to pick up a prescription that the Pittsburgh doctor was supposed to have faxed in. The pharmacy didn’t have the fax so I texted my wife to get the doctor’s name, she didn’t answer. Tried four times and a phone call no answer. Drove home to check on her and she had walked to the bathroom and on the return she passed out and fell on the floor. She is back in her recliner and resting.

• Sad 6

17 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I just went in to town to pick up a prescription that the Pittsburgh doctor was supposed to have faxed in. The pharmacy didn’t have the fax so I texted my wife to get the doctor’s name, she didn’t answer. Tried four times and a phone call no answer. Drove home to check on her and she had walked to the bathroom and on the return she passed out and fell on the floor. She is back in her recliner and resting.

Tell WOLJ Cheese will not have this!  If she pulls a stunt like this again we are talking easy listening Muzak all day. Ask her does she really want that?  

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I went downstairs to our storage room and got out the adult potty chair from when I had the broken hip and set it beside her recliner. I told her not to try to get to the bathroom when I’ll not home. I’m on my way back to town to get the prescriptions.

She doesn't think I'm serious?  Give me access to your Alexa and we'll see about this my friend! 

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1