So is your dog a good catcher?

Ralphie

My Aussie Cody was an awesome frisbee dog and could catch anything.  Frisbee was her passion but she’d catch balls, toys, balled up socks.  I’d flick Cheese It’s at her and she’d read the arc of the flight and catch them every time.

• Awesome 1

No but my cat is a good mouse catcher.She even caught a bat once that got in the house.The bad thing is she also catches birds at my bird feeder.I have rescued a few of the birds.She has also brought a couple of baby rabbits to the door.

43 minutes ago, 12string said:

She's an Aussie, Frisbee is her passion.  She'll snag them 5 feet off the ground and not miss a stride.  I try to surprise he flicking food with no warning, rarely a miss.  She can even smell vegetables and let them bounce off her nose

My Aussie hated veggies and wouldn’t touch em.  Sometimes I’d toss her chucks of hot dog which she’d snare and then toss a carrot  and she’d let it drop to the floor while giving me the look.  Dude don’t even try that shit with me...

I miss her awesomeness but not her energy.

Jake, my brother's dog is good.  He plays catch a lot with Frisbees and rubber balls with my nephew Adam.  When I take Jake for walks in my favorite park, there's a 9-hole Frisbee Golf Course that we pass by. I have to hold tight on the leash because Jake thinks the people want to play with him.