I think we should ditch those newish emoji's

Wilbur

Just now, Square Wheels said:

They can be removed.

I like the ability to type a colon immediately followed by a word and it pops up with the list of available images.

It would be nice to at least separate them from the classic ones somehow since they come up so darn slowly on weaker computers and phones.  Also, on my older iphone they take forever to scroll through all the new ones to the full set of old ones at the bottom, mainly due to the small window only scrolling a few lines at a time.  I'll see how it works on the newer larger iphone. 

14 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

They’ll be bigger.

:

There might be improvements in the newer IOS.  The old one is a year or two oot of date now.

just tried it. Maybe a little better because it does expand up to about 10 lines, but it is still tedious to scroll down to the full set of classics. Can we put the classics first?  Or if they improved the last used to work better that would be good enough I think. It looks better at first glance. I’ll check it oot. 

10 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

They can be removed.

I like the ability to type a colon immediately followed by a word and it pops up with the list of available images.

Well look what happened when I ASSumed!  (No problem, I am quite used to it, having an intuitive personality type. :D   Maybe I should move a little bit towards the "thinking" spectrum. :D )