Grounds for divorce!

KrAzY

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

howdy

Bite me :)

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

It's only clothing.  Your flannel shirt is nice and bright...and clean. :) 

Give me time.. I have not changed the oil yet. I have 6 flannel shirts.. some nicer then others.

9 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Bite me :)

Give me time.. I have not changed the oil yet. I have 6 flannel shirts.. some nicer then others.

What I tell my dearie is:  His face, beard looks like an Old Order Mennonite.  All he has to do, is wear a straw hat and black overalls.  He's not offended. He even had horses once upon a time.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Plunk him down in Brooklyn, Portland, or Denver, and he will fit right in!  He is the "every man" for 2019!

These are three places I have not been, and thanks to you I do not want to go there.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, KrAzY said:

So I'm chilling in the garage and WoK comes out to see what I'm doing.. go figure I'm working and tuning up my motorcycle. :)

all the sudden she starts telling me that I look like a Texan and started laughing... She is on my shit list today! 

I told her to take what she said back and she said no :( I told here there is a difference between a Texan and a redneck.. she agreed but called me a Texan again :(

this is my cool weather flannel and damnit it I like it cause it's comfy!

IMG_20190310_110440579.jpg

At least she didn't tell you that you look like a musher. Texas can keep you we don't need them here in the north.

I don't look like a Texan.

53841454_2398980496802235_5204513078619668480_o.thumb.jpg.07e380d96c1ef61151cda1a2c7cc190d.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

No, the buckeyes invaded and conquered it by force. We decided to take the UP and everything north of Grand Rapids.  You can have Toledo in trade.

You can have the UP and Toledo.  You just have to take Detoilet as well.

11 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

For full Hipster, please confirm that flannel shirt covers some tattoos.  Proper hipsters have proper tats!

All my tats are covered with just a T-shirt and Jeans. I have none yet that are visible without removing all my cloths.. 
I am not near being a hipster just yet! 

6 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

At least she didn't tell you that you look like a musher. Texas can keep you we don't need them here in the north.

I don't look like a Texan.

53841454_2398980496802235_5204513078619668480_o.thumb.jpg.07e380d96c1ef61151cda1a2c7cc190d.jpg

No you do not look like a texan, but you do however look a tad constipated. 

• Haha 1