Sign in to follow this  
KrAzY

Grounds for divorce!

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

howdy

Bite me :)

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

It's only clothing.  Your flannel shirt is nice and bright...and clean. :) 

Give me time.. I have not changed the oil yet. I have 6 flannel shirts.. some nicer then others.

9 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Bite me :)

Give me time.. I have not changed the oil yet. I have 6 flannel shirts.. some nicer then others.

What I tell my dearie is:  His face, beard looks like an Old Order Mennonite.  All he has to do, is wear a straw hat and black overalls.  He's not offended. He even had horses once upon a time.

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Plunk him down in Brooklyn, Portland, or Denver, and he will fit right in!  He is the "every man" for 2019!

These are three places I have not been, and thanks to you I do not want to go there.

34 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

How many gallons is that hat?

Not sure.. it's a mesh back so I'm doubting it will hold any water

Ignore all suggestions whether insulting or flattering and go straight to selling accessories for duck shooting. In no time at all, you will be an expert in every subject under the Sun including politics.

ZZ Top starter kit? 

In a few more years you will catch up to Billy Gibbons. 

It's somewhat of a shame when we're talking about him and he may not even know.  I feel somewhat of a moral obligation to ping @jsharr and let him know we are talking about him.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Oh, I know alright.  I have my sources, but I was having the 300 lifted  and I took a bit of time to get a mani pedi.  

Image result for lifted chrysler 300

You gotta pull your home with something I suppose.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, KrAzY said:

So I'm chilling in the garage and WoK comes out to see what I'm doing.. go figure I'm working and tuning up my motorcycle. :)

all the sudden she starts telling me that I look like a Texan and started laughing... She is on my shit list today! 

I told her to take what she said back and she said no :( I told here there is a difference between a Texan and a redneck.. she agreed but called me a Texan again :(

this is my cool weather flannel and damnit it I like it cause it's comfy!

IMG_20190310_110440579.jpg

At least she didn't tell you that you look like a musher. Texas can keep you we don't need them here in the north.

I don't look like a Texan.

53841454_2398980496802235_5204513078619668480_o.thumb.jpg.07e380d96c1ef61151cda1a2c7cc190d.jpg

1 minute ago, Digital_photog said:

At least she didn't tell you that you look like a musher. Texas can keep you we don't need them here in the north.

53841454_2398980496802235_5204513078619668480_o.thumb.jpg.07e380d96c1ef61151cda1a2c7cc190d.jpg

Hey Hoosier, did you pay your entry tax at the state line?

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey Hoosier, did you pay your entry tax at the state line?

No, the buckeyes invaded and conquered it by force. We decided to take the UP and everything north of Grand Rapids.  You can have Toledo in trade.

45 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

No, the buckeyes invaded and conquered it by force. We decided to take the UP and everything north of Grand Rapids.  You can have Toledo in trade.

You can have the UP and Toledo.  You just have to take Detoilet as well.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

You can have the UP and Toledo.  You just have to take Detoilet as well.

Nope,  Detroit, Ann Arbor, Flint and Toledo are yours. Detoilet dumped to much sewage down the St. Clair river and ruined Toledo.  I'm old enough to remember when Toledo wasn't too bad.

2 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

I'm old enough to remember when Toledo wasn't too bad

Umpossible 

58 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

I come to help.

I'm glad.  You probably noticed @Kzoo pipes in more when you show up -- so I'm still weighing the two -- trying to figure out if that's a good thing or not.

19 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I'm glad.  You probably noticed @Kzoo pipes in more when you show up -- so I'm still weighing the two -- trying to figure out if that's a good thing or not.

No comment.

11 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

For full Hipster, please confirm that flannel shirt covers some tattoos.  Proper hipsters have proper tats!

All my tats are covered with just a T-shirt and Jeans. I have none yet that are visible without removing all my cloths.. 
I am not near being a hipster just yet! 

6 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

No you do not look like a texan, but you do however look a tad constipated.