Can anyone guess the two movies I have watched today?

Randomguy

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have used two avatars from the remarkably easy one today.  Plus, I have given a hint in another thread (it is a Bond movie).

I am sorry.  I have not been paying attention since Cheese insulted me... :(   But knowing you, is "Galore" in the title? 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I am sorry.  I have not been paying attention since Cheese insulted me... :(   But knowing you, is "Galore" in the title? 

Cheese insults are very cutting, and can easily put you off your game.  I think he needs to eat chili beans over sticky rice as penance.  Little Debbies are approved if he is contrite enough.

No Pussy Galore.  Someone is kilted.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

May I share in your thread? I watched 15 minutes of Fast Times at Ridgemont High. The best part featuring Jennifer Jason Leigh. It made me feel old and sad so I ate 3 moonpies.    :(

NO!   

Well, ok.  I have never had a moonpie.

• Sad 1

You guys missed all the obvious clues.  I about said the title in the "License to kill" thread (it isn't License to Kill, as previously stated), anyone could guess the 70's tv detective was Telly "the greasball italian" Savalas, Lazenby wears a kilt, there is an avalanche.

It is like you weren't giving the forum your entire concentration for some reason.  :angry:

Congrats to Cheese, who got the easy one.  Cheese, you win the exclusive right to be the dog whenever you play Monopoly.  This is a lifetime conferral, don't let anyone else push you off of it.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

You guys missed all the obvious clues.  I about said the title in the "License to kill" thread, and the 70's tv detective could figure out Telly "the greasball italian" Savalas, Lazenby wears a kilt, there is an avalanche.

It is like you weren't giving the forum your entire concentration for some reason.  :angry:

I wasn't, sorry. I wanted to talk about Jennifer Jason Leigh and growing old.  :(

• Heart 1