I have not had a good day

AirwickWithCheese

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

10 days without. I am struggling big-time today.    :(

but that's not it. 

It was cold and rainy yesterday but I had a great day with the dogs and on the forum. 70 and nice today and it has been a bad day.  Why?   :(

I have been having a lousy day, too.  I broke a tooth yesterday and I have to eat and drink everything on my right side.  

This morning, I was kind of sick on my stomach.  

Age is kicking my ass.  :(

• Sad 2

Just now, Jennifer Ann said:

I have been having a lousy day, too.  I broke a tooth yesterday and I have to eat and drink everything on my right side.  

This morning, I was kind of sick on my stomach.  

Age is kicking my ass.  :(

But I got the forum name changed to honor you!   :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Please help me understand.

...your mother hates you, your sister is actively plotting your death,  and the majority of the forum members are now uncomfortable with you because you are drunk with power in your new position as moderator. The only reason yesterday seemed like a good day is because you were less observant of the reality of your situation.

• Sad 1
  • Envious 1

I am sorry people had a bad day.

I suspect the 70 degree weather has impacted you, Cheese.  That's not natural for March. :nodhead: 

I don't know what is causing everyone else's bad days, but I hope your Monday is better.

• Heart 1

We have a foster pup in our pack this week.  His name is Santos.  He was part of the Taco Truck litter that was rescued from an old broken down taco truck.  He is a wiggle butt and loves to snuggle and give kisses.

I may or may not post pictures.  I am still butt hurt about the forum response to your epic half ass thread.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, jsharr said:

We have a foster pup in our pack this week.  His name is Santos.  He was part of the Taco Truck litter that was rescued from an old broken down taco truck.  He is a wiggle butt and loves to snuggle and give kisses.

I may or may not post pictures.  I am still butt hurt about the forum response to your epic half ass thread.

I don't blame you, it was inexcusable.    :(

I will answer my own question. You people failed miserably in all aspects. 

So Saturday was the last day before DST. Cold, rainy, dark early. 

Sunday was like the first day of Spring and the day after DST. Sunday was beautiful, my kind of day so why the blues? 

Because for that 1 day, my aversion to change outweighed my love for spring. Change is difficult, but unlike the change that comes in Autumn, this change is worthwhile. 

This is precisely the beauty of DST and why it must be preserved at all costs. 

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I will answer my own question. You people failed miserably in all aspects. 

So Saturday was the last day before DST. Cold, rainy, dark early. 

Sunday was like the first day of Spring and the day after DST. Sunday was beautiful, my kind of day so why the blues? 

Because for that 1 day, my aversion to change outweighed my love for spring. Change is difficult, but unlike the change that comes in Autumn, this change is worthwhile. 

This is precisely the beauty of DST and why it must be preserved at all costs. 

You lost me at 'answer'.   Blah... blah... blah...

I thought you were going to leave us or did you already do that and I missed it?

• Whatever 1