I propose we end dual citizenship.

Wilbur

2 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...if you can get @Square Wheels to spend 8 billion dollars on a wall, maybe this would work.  Otherwise, people will just smuggle socks in through tunnels in Tijuana and Nogales.

You have no authority to post here.  Please forward your request to @AirwickWithCheese.gov

• Heart 2

10 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

No.  I fail to understand the compulsion of those who don't go to P&R to attempt to destroy it.  It seems to be just an attempt to take away from others.

Lighten up Francis.

I don't understand  those who discuss cafe and cycling topics in P&R.  They are trying to destroy the Cafe.  

Take it easy, Nancy!

Really though max, this thread was started as a joke.  Don't elevate it to more than it is.  Don't use it to drive your qualms or agendas.  

An explanation.

Lately, the news and life has turned me a little more activist and a concerned citizen.  Talking about life, as we do in the Café, topics get tangled into politics, economy, etc.  Even Specialized bikes is a topic that some deem as the evil capitalist empire destroying little builders, and in many ways it is.  I feel like my voice is different where I can discuss <gasp> politics.  I don't want to be vilified.  My intention is the opposite,  I am concerned for the mods and SW constantly trying to corral me.  This is for the greater good.

P & R doesn't seem as snarky as this place can get. So, I am seeking refuge in there, and I can talk about oranges, covfeffe, and hamberders and not have to fret about it.  The duct tape is pulled off in there.  

Maybe some will join, or not.  Its cool.  

Max...stop poking the dragon.

Wilbur, we're cool.  You're cool.  It's all cool.  We may become neighbors, if we move to Canada.  ?

• Heart 1

I thought this was an escaped P & R post about the USA being virtually the only nation in the world that allows adult dual-citizenship. Since that's a P & R topic, I won't state an opinion!

But then again, does that make SW dual citizenship a P & R topic that should be restricted to P & R?  I'm confused - but that's not new or P or R.

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

RE is waiting for you in the lab.

He's got a long wait.  He's not in the circle of trust.  Plus his gender parts don't match the necessary requirements.  And even though, you may be in that circle of trust, you have the same issue Kazabooboo.  Sorry to disappoint.  Plus I don't do converted folks.

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

An explanation.

Lately, the news and life has turned me a little more activist and a concerned citizen.  Talking about life, as we do in the Café, topics get tangled into politics, economy, etc.  Even Specialized bikes is a topic that some deem as the evil capitalist empire destroying little builders, and in many ways it is.  I feel like my voice is different where I can discuss <gasp> politics.  I don't want to be vilified.  My intention is the opposite,  I am concerned for the mods and SW constantly trying to corral me.  This is for the greater good.

P & R doesn't seem as snarky as this place can get. So, I am seeking refuge in there, and I can talk about oranges, covfeffe, and hamberders and not have to fret about it.  The duct tape is pulled off in there.  

Maybe some will join, or not.  Its cool.  

Max...stop poking the dragon.

Wilbur, we're cool.  You're cool.  It's all cool.  We may become neighbors, if we move to Canada.  ?

I thought you weren't coming back to the cafe. Did you get your hand stamped for re-entry?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I thought you weren't coming back to the cafe. Did you get your hand stamped for re-entry?

...did you notice how many words she wrote ?  This is exactly what I was talking about when I said those people will do more work for less money.  BUILD THE WALL !!!!!

• Heart 1

...hey @Wilbur, now that the border is closed, and I can't come in here and you can't go in there, how will we discuss what's going on with Junior Trudeau ?:huh:  I should think you would relish the opportunity to throw out a few satisfying, "I told you so" 's. :)  None of the Canadians on that other horrible forum that must not be named have seen fit even to start a thread on it. :(  Buncha whiny liberal crybabies over there.:angry:

16 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...hey @Wilbur, now that the border is closed, and I can't come in here and you can't go in there, how will we discuss what's going on with Junior Trudeau ?:huh:  I should think you would relish the opportunity to throw out a few satisfying, "I told you so" 's. :)  None of the Canadians on that other horrible forum that must not be named have seen fit even to start a thread on it. :(  Buncha whiny liberal crybabies over there.:angry:

They aren't cannibals, they are Liberals. :)