A good time

Parsnip Totin Jack

Just now, Old#7 said:

Frankie speaks truth. Jens is great human being. I wish more people were like him.

For sure. Frankie said you could walk up to Jens for the first time and he'd treat you like you were a friend. Frankie is really nice also. I like how these people aren't full of themselves. They're just people :)

• Heart 4

17 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

For sure. Frankie said you could walk up to Jens for the first time and he'd treat you like you were a friend. Frankie is really nice also. I like how these people aren't full of themselves. They're just people :)

You could always tell with his approach to the media and his reaching out to fans that he was a truly classy pro.  I think using a fan bike to complete a tour stage was an indication of his professionalism and humility.  Lots of pros would have smashed their bike and stormed off the course. 

• Heart 3

35 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I could've been the RBC guy in the back row,, but my +1 never arrived :(

image.png.efe25a0f1542db7c65b4b176c8304a54.png

That RBC guy consumed a lot of beer throughout the night. He told Jens that in his mind he (RBC guy) was the greatest cyclist in the world. Jens signed his poster, "to the greatest cyclist in the world". I doubt he remembered his commute home on the W&OD last night.

If you showed up, we would've let you in.

• Haha 1