My confrontation with a militant lesbian

jsharr

And just how do you know this was not a transgender militant lesbian suffering from a severe hormone therapy reaction with a dislike for FCA vehicles due to the overreach of the government and the sweetheart deal at the expense of the little people.

This world needs more compassion. 

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And just how do you know this was not a transgender militant lesbian suffering from a severe hormone therapy reaction with a dislike for FCA vehicles due to the overreach of the government and the sweetheart deal at the expense of the little people.

Admittedly I made some very very very broad reaching assumptions here, but come on, a carabiner full of keys hanging from a belt loop and the androgynous dress?  What else could explain this?

7 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I should have stopped and gotten to know her.  You are right and wise beyond your advanced years.

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Admittedly I made some very very very broad reaching assumptions here, but come on, a carabiner full of keys hanging from a belt loop and the androgynous dress?  What else could explain this?

Caribiner of keys is the sure sign of lesbian advertising.  Nothing else explains it so clearly and immediately.

Were you aroused?

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

Caribiner of keys is the sure sign of lesbian advertising.  Nothing else explains it so clearly and immediately.

Were you aroused?

Not that I recall, but remember, I was in fear for my life there.

Okay, after some intropspection, I can safely say I was not aroused.

Thank you for asking the important questions.

• Heart 2

I'd say I see that person every time I visit a large parking lot on a weekend.  Folks walking with kids or pushing a cart with not a care in the world about the fact that they are walking at about 2-3mph in the middle of the parking lot's traffic lane.

In general, I guess I am a "lucky" driver since I prefer to park at the far end of a parking lot where there are many open spaces and fewer lazy/distracted/self-absorbed folks clogging the lane, but I still see it as I amble toward the entrance to the store.

I'm not sure if they are better or worse than the person in the vehicle with their blinker on waiting for a person to load their car, return their cart, return to their car, and exit the spot before "clearing" the lane for other cars to use.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

I'd say I see that person every time I visit a large parking lot on a weekend.  Folks walking with kids or pushing a cart with not a care in the world about the fact that they are walking at about 2-3mph in the middle of the parking lane.

In general, I guess I am a "lucky" driver since I prefer to park at the far end of a parking lot where there are many open spaces and fewer lazy/distracted/self-absorbed folks clogging the lane, but I still see it as I amble toward the entrance to the store.

I'm not sure if they are better or worse than the person in the vehicle with their blinker on waiting for a person to load their car, return their cart, return to their car, and exit the spot before "clearing" the lane for other cars to use.

I choose to park on the lowest level in a remote corner.  Only about 4 of the 20 or so spaces in this area are parked in and it is always the same 4 vehicles in the same 4 spaces.  I never get door dings with this method.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I choose to park on the lowest level in a remote corner.  Only about 4 of the 20 or so spaces in this area are parked in and it is always the same 4 vehicles in the same 4 spaces.  I never get door dings with this method. 

But surely you venture out into parking lots as well? 

Regarding dings, though, I'll be damned if even way out in the lot, some idiot still chooses to park next to me ?

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'd say I see that person every time I visit a large parking lot on a weekend.  Folks walking with kids or pushing a cart with not a care in the world about the fact that they are walking at about 2-3mph in the middle of the parking lot's traffic lane.

Hey n00b, you missed the whole point of the OP.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Hey n00b, you missed the whole point of the OP. 

I'm not convinced you ever leave your parent's basement, so why would I think you even know what the point is to this story?

But, that being stated, I can also see that a n00b like me probably misses most points.

• Awesome 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

I tried really, really , really, really hard to get the n00b back on track, knowing you didn't want him to hijack your most excellent thread.  As hard as I tried, I failed.  Sorry.

Isn't arguing with the n00b a n00bish move?  I'm thinking jsharr would have appreciated a "N00bs are morans" SEPARATE thread to take the heat of his parking lot odyssey, but seemingly, you just wanted to discuss  your wonderful (but clearly myopic) parents.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Isn't arguing with the n00b a n00bish move?  I'm thinking jsharr would have appreciated a "N00bs are morans" SEPARATE thread to take the heat of his parking lot odyssey, but seemingly, you just wanted to discuss  your wonderful (but clearly myopic) parents.

Image result for deflection meme

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

You would never know some of these things less you followed her to a parked Forester.

And he would never know she/he was a transgender militant lesbian unless he got in to the afore mentions Forester with her.

I think we need the rest of the story.

Militant lesbians are unable to be hot.  At all.

This is sad news for people who like to look at attractive people, or to look at people who try to make themselves look not unattractive in some small way.  I realize that this the majority viewpoint and all, but it is fortunate for the lesbians out there who want that unattractive butch look for some reason.  

22 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Militant lesbians are unable to be hot.  At all.

This is sad news for people who like to look at attractive people, or to look at people who try to make themselves look not unattractive in some small way.  I realize that this the majority viewpoint and all, but it is fortunate for the lesbians out there who want that unattractive butch look for some reason.  

Are there lesbians who are feminine and who like other feminine women?  Or butch types who like other butch types?  It seems like half of the lesbians want to look and act like a man and the other half seem to want a man with a vagina.  It is all very confusing.   :(

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

I feel lucky to be alive.

The end.

...I don't think this is ended.  You've not  safely returned to your car and driven home yet. There's a good chance she's waiting for you there in the parking garage, amusing herself by keying your paint with expletives. :) 

44 minutes ago, Jennifer Ann said:

Are there lesbians who are feminine and who like other feminine women?  Or butch types who like other butch types?  It seems like half of the lesbians want to look and act like a man and the other half seem to want a man with a vagina.  It is all very confusing.   :(

It's a crazy, mixed up world.

41 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I don't think this is ended.  You've not  safely returned to your car and driven home yet. There's a good chance she's waiting for you there in the parking garage, amusing herself by keying your paint with expletives. :) 

I went out for lunch and she was not standing defiantly near my car, or anywhere that I could see.

I changed things up after lunch and parked on the top level on an end spot where I am safe from door dings.

I must say that the prospect of being violently scissored by a chick that looked like that Robert Patrick in the role of T-1000 in Terminator 2 was not in the least arousing.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I went out for lunch and she was not standing defiantly near my car, or anywhere that I could see.

Think she slapped one of those tracking devices under your bumper and is waiting until she sees an opportunity?  You're gonna be the filling in that big Lesbo Whoreo!

• Heart 1

On 3/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, jsharr said:

I should have stopped and gotten to know her.  You are right and wise beyond your advanced years.

If you were Larry David you definitely would have gotten into an altercation with her, then later found oot she was an important person to your company. :D