When can I cash these points in?

KrAzY

I don't understand.   :scratch head:   Do you people mean to say you don't have a tab at the top of the page that says "Gifts"?  It's just to the right of the "Shops" tab.

I can see it once I log in.  That's where I go to redeem my points and that's where all the great prizes are.

Thats what that button does, I was scared to push it not knowing if there was a picture of SW butt on the other side! 

Here you go Krazy.  The Official Forum Catalog..... http://www.organiccatalogue.com

I don't like veggies! 

I don't understand.   :scratch head:   Do you people mean to say you don't have a tab at the top of the page that says "Gifts"?  It's just to the right of the "Shops" tab.

I can see it once I log in.  That's where I go to redeem my points and that's where all the great prizes are.

I used my points to get a GPS-equipped pedal wrench.

Thats what that button does, I was scared to push it not knowing if there was a picture of SW butt on the other side! 

You were right to be suspicious.  That is one of the gifts available, but it does come with a gallon of eye bleach.

I used my points to get a GPS-equipped pedal wrench.

Drat and Blast!  I knew I redeemed my points too early!

You were right to be suspicious.  That is one of the gifts available, but it does come with a gallon of eye bleach.

I've been told I have a nice butt.  I never thought about selling it.  Hmmmmm