Become a sugar daddy

shootingstar

I have no stance on this.  Is it prostitution? Yes, you are exchanging reward for sex.  That said, look at the number of aging loser guy/ Asian babe arrangements and it is the same.  Often, the immigrant female wants security and a door to citizenship so she marries an easy target.  Is it wrong?  Not if you can look at yourself in the mirror and be ok with it.  When it comes to relationship arrangements, there is no normal, there are just ideals normally based on religion. If it works for you, knock your sock off. 

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Based on the numbers in the article and assuming the vast majority are female, about 2% of the total student female populations at some of the colleges are sugar babies.

I think the site is just counting the number of women signing up. Not the number that are successful in #winning

I went on the site to find the US college rankings. That site was creepy as heck. And now I have it in my google history. SB ads in 3-2-1

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

I think the site is just counting the number of women signing up. Not the number that are successful in #winning

I went on the site to find the US college rankings. That site was creepy as heck. And now I have it in my google history. SB ads in 3-2-1

It’s getting so they will target you without clicking on anything. My wife and I have talked about stuff and within minutes I get adds for what we talked about. They are listening. Once they figure out how to read our minds we are doomed.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

My copilot and I were out for dinner recently.  We ate at the bar and after the meal, a couple of young ladies started chatting with us and eventually asked if we would pay their bill as well and kept asking to go to a club with them.  "Mmmm, no sweetie, find another sucker". :)  

Capitalism is an exchange for goods or services.

A date is an attempt to exchange goods and services for sex, a marriage is that arrangement made permanent.

This exchange does not comport with tradition, but it does reflect a custom, that predates money.

However, if you are looking at behavior for it's ability to preserve and protect (the original conservatism) then this transfer of wealth serves society fully as well as those other arrangements.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

look at the number of aging loser guy/ Asian babe arrangements and it is the same

Really more common is just the "aging guy/younger babe" sort of thing.  And the lesser flip side "aging lady/younger dude".  The former has been around for a thousand years or more, so nothing real new about it, except we get to pretend it is good/bad/different/normal in a modern way. 

2 hours ago, Scrapr said:

That didn't take long

First ad up...... Date Rich & Generous Men   

?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Wilbur said:

My copilot and I were out for dinner recently.  We ate at the bar and after the meal, a couple of young ladies started chatting with us and eventually asked if we would pay their bill as well and kept asking to go to a club with them.  "Mmmm, no sweetie, find another sucker". :)  

Some women do like to play men like that.....wonder how old they were.

Actually I'm disgusted that they asked you guys to pay their bill. But at least their usury shows on their sleeves.  However other men really need their ego stroked and would fall for at least paying drinks, etc.  I would LOVE to know if you ever told your daughter this story one day, how she would respond.  

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I have no stance on this.  Is it prostitution? Yes, you are exchanging reward for sex.  That said, look at the number of aging loser guy/ Asian babe arrangements and it is the same.  Often, the immigrant female wants security and a door to citizenship so she marries an easy target.  Is it wrong?  Not if you can look at yourself in the mirror and be ok with it.  When it comes to relationship arrangements, there is no normal, there are just ideals normally based on religion. If it works for you, knock your sock off. 

Maybe we are  losers, Wilbur? ?‍♀️ We both came from poor, first generation immigrant families.  I didn't know he existed until I was 32 and on my career path in a full-time job, just bought my own condo   We do each have university degrees.... There's actually a lot of similarity in our backgrounds in growing up in Canada (he is the immigrant, not me) and I suppose, how we each saw education to open up options and move onward.

He gets annoyed if I walk behind him...either it just happened or whatever..... because it looks like the Asian submissive female trailing her man.  

Anyway, we've been together for over last 26 yrs...   

He's my honey bear.  ?

smallerjeanjackwinterpalooza2014.png

• Heart 3
  • Envious 1

41 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Actually I'm disgusted that they asked you guys to pay their bill. But at least their usury shows on their sleeves.  However other men really need their ego stroked and would fall for at least paying drinks, etc.  I would LOVE to know if you ever told your daughter this story one day, how she would respond.  

Let’s call a spade a spade here. Most men would buy drinks for a woman that approached and asked  not for an ego stroke but for an opportunity to get lucky.  

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

They were younger than both of my daughters and I found it creepy.  Yes, I told them.  I keep no secrets of my life on the road.  

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Maybe we are  losers, Wilbur? ?‍♀️ We both came from poor, first generation immigrant families.  I didn't know he existed until I was 32 and on my career path in a full-time job, just bought my own condo   We do each have university degrees.... There's actually a lot of similarity in our backgrounds in growing up in Canada (he is the immigrant, not me) and I suppose, how we each saw education to open up options and move onward.

He gets annoyed if I walk behind him...either it just happened or whatever..... because it looks like the Asian submissive female trailing her man.  

Anyway, we've been together for over last 26 yrs...   

He's my honey bear.  ?

smallerjeanjackwinterpalooza2014.png

Sorry, I shouldn't generalize but I have a number of acquaintances that have gotten hitched to much younger Asians that are on a dating site set up specifically to come to Canada and marry a local for citizenship.  A couple of guys in my neighbourhood have passed away and left their entire estate to the new bride rather than their own kids.  I find that odd but it is what it is. 

35 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Sorry, I shouldn't generalize but I have a number of acquaintances that have gotten hitched to much younger Asians that are on a dating site set up specifically to come to Canada and marry a local for citizenship.  A couple of guys in my neighbourhood have passed away and left their entire estate to the new bride rather than their own kids.  I find that odd but it is what it is. 

Yea, a few might be gold diggers in those examples. Especially if they came directly to Canada..

Meanwhile I'm still working full-time towards a pension.  Then I come home sharing stuff about the day while he tells me of eureka moments after hours of trying concoct the latest formula for macro to autocalculate multi-spreadsheet columns for his son's biz.  Ok, honey....great.   This is what 60 looks like for a woman.  Better than cruising at a bar and wondering which guy drinks the least.  (I don't like drunk men.)

From the sugarbabe. ?