Kambucha and the Tea Slut

late

Occasionally, my stomach gets really pissed at me. It's really pissed.

So I am drinking Kambucha. Which I hate.

I want to be a tea snob. An old guy in the 70s taught me how to be a coffee snob, so how hard can it be?

I have failed, badly. My current blend starts with Pure Tea Iced Peach tea. That's as lowbrow as it gets. I add a bag of darjeeling and a pinch of Ceylon, but it's too late (and I know a thing or two about being late); there's no ignoring it, I am a tea slut. I deserve to have all snob awards, patches and epaulets ripped away as I am drummed out of the Snob Corp.

I had a custom pair of slippers made, she made them a little too small. I can wear them, and maybe they'll stretch, I should have reduced the size by 1/8 instead of by a 1/4. Idiot.

My crazy battery arrived, sort of. UPS tried once to deliver it, at least that's what it says on their website. They also said they left a note, which didn't happen. They then dropped it off at the post office, which meant I had to drive 10 miles and wait for over a half hour because the driver couldn't be bothered. But I do get to try that new pot I talked about before.

The wife had minor surgery yesterday, which never helps my mood. The good news is I am making dinner, and if my cheesy celery brocoli super soup is any good, I'll tell you about it.

I don't have Nemesis Games. That's one of the books in the Expanse, not sure what the story is, maybe I got it from the library before. I've got a paperback coming from Amazon, but now I can't tune the real insanity out by indulging in the fictional insanity of the Expanse. At this moment, I don't think it's only the best scifi I've ever seen, I think it belongs in the Canon of Great Literature. But that's a future generation to decide.

I tried making celery juice, which gave me Montezumas Revenge. That knocked me out of my exercise routine, and I was already off my diet. I just barely got off diabetes meds a few months ago. Danger, Will Robinson...

I'm about to go back for more shoulder PT. Bad timing had me working out too close to shoveling, and now I have a pain below my shoulder blades from a muscle I didn't know was there. I make interesting mistakes. Lots of them.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

You lost me at kombucha.  What does the rest of your post say?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to lock you in the cellar until you've played a 1,000 hours of Borderlands.

Or death, whichever comes first.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Image result for tea slut

I do not charge for it

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Tea sluts are chicks, exclusively.  Militant lesbians cannot be tea sluts, though.

You've never watched British drawing room dramas.

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I made it slightly Further, but man, I got severely lost too!

All 3 of my daughters drink that crap.  It tastes like fermented.....  well........ fermented crap.  Daughter#1 makes her own...... fermented crap.