Mark who...?? Ravens land the final legion of boom Thomas

Dottleshead

image.png.65813e73be1dfd57c478534fd0216ca0.png

Screw you kazabooboo.  Earl's going to Baltimore. Mick is happy and jsharr may have some regrets -- but figures he's a winner anyway because Earl came out of Texas.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-thomas-20190313-story.html

(oh yeah, on a side note, the Ravens picked up yawner Mark Ingram too)

13 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Screw you kazabooboo.  Earl's going to Baltimore. Mick is happy and jsharr may have some regrets -- but figures he's a winner anyway because Earl came out of Texas.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-thomas-20190313-story.html

(oh yeah, on a side note, the Ravens picked up yawner Mark Ingram too)

I like Earl Thomas.  And Mark Ingram is not a yawner.  Can be a 3 down back and punt returner.  Aging but still productive.  I would have loved to have him alternating in our backfield with James Conners

I hate the Ravens and their fans and the city of Baltimore and now Earl and Mark and soft shell crabs.

#baltimoreandclevelandsuck

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Would you like to borrow my Terrible Towel to dry your tears.  Wasn't he your last member of the Legion?

I think given that the Seahags have virtually rolled the roster again with no names and were competitive next year -- not too many folks are concerned about it and trust the Seahags front office.  I know I do.  Obviously they didn't think the risk was worth it because of his 2 broken legs in 3 years.  And his flipping the bird episode didn't help his cause.  But he's still a fan favorite and will be missed. If he pans out -- and I would not bet against it -- this will be a win for the Ravens.

5 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I think that Alabama cookie Ingraham is a steady player but nothing more.  Can you say F-U-M-B-L-E!?

He's had 15 fumbles in 8 years.  15 fumbles in 106 games.  You SeaSquaks have had quarterback that have had that many in a year.

You're a dolt.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

He's had 15 fumbles in 8 years.  15 fumbles in 106 games.  You SeaSquaks have had quarterback that have had that many in a year.

You're a dolt.

You should ask Sean Payton how he feels about it.  Earnest Byner didn't fumble a lot.  He had 31 fumbles in 14 years.  The same rate as this Ingram bozo.  He just fumbled at the wrong time.

You dolt squared.

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

You should ask Sean Payton how he feels about it.  Earnest Byner didn't fumble a lot.  He had 31 fumbles in 14 years.  The same rate as this Ingram bozo.  He just fumbled at the wrong time.

You dolt squared.

Jim Brown had 57 fumbles in 9 years, or about 120 games or so.

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You dolt squared.

No arguments there.  "The Fumble " is one of my favorite Cleveland Browns memories of all time.   

• Heart 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

Jim Brown had 57 fumbles in 9 years, or about 120 games or so.

When you throw names around like Jim Brown, it pretty much shuts down all arguments.  But that doesn't stop Kazie from calling me a dolt nor me calling him a dolt squared.  I'm pretty sure that's the true spirit of this conversation.

Dave Krieg had 153 fumbles in his career.  153..... in 17 years.  One year he had 18 and another he had 16.

Jim Zorn had 54 fumbles in 10 years.  One year he had 11 and another year he had 12.

Ingram has never had a year with more than 3 fumbles - that includes his punt and kick return duties.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Dave Krieg had 153 fumbles in his career.  153..... in 17 years.  One year he had 18 and another he had 16.

Jim Zorn had 54 fumbles in 10 years.  One year he had 11 and another year he had 12.

Ingram has never had a year with more than 3 fumbles - that includes his punt and kick return duties.

LOL.  Those Seahags were QBs and don't get me started on those guys,  They deserve every bit of humiliation for not being able to hold on to the football.

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Huh?  Hey Dottie, Lynch in 5 years with the SeaSquaks (actually less than 5 - really 4.75 because his first year with the SeaSquaks was split with the Buffalo Losers) he had 19 fumbles.  19 in 4 3/4 years.  What a fumbler!

Ingraham is an overrated quack.  Be thankful he's not going to the black and yellow.

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

As opposed to the POTD award that you unilaterally bestowed on that weak crap post of @Wilbur's earlier today.

It was a suggestion at best.  I have no bestowing powers.  You know this, I know this, I suspect even the dolt @Wilbur knows this and thus has not cleared space on his mantel yet.

14 minutes ago, Dottles said:

2017 he had 3 fumbles. 3.  And who made the biggest deal  about the bad timing and the need to do better- Ingram himself.

Don’t bring your weak stuff in here!