Yay it’s Friday

Longjohn

8 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I didn't think retired people got excited about Friday, but then again, they may be looking forward to activities that only occur on the weekend. Hope you are mending.

I don’t get excited about Friday, I do this for the benefit of the working stiffs. I do like Sundays though because I get to see the grandkids.

• Heart 2

Good Morning :cheerleader:Got an earlier start than I wanted :wacko: Woke at 4...tried to get back to sleep and said Get F up at 5..... Put stuff away in in kitchen.. I did a morning meditation (I am trying to establish a daily practice...ha ha ha...but I am trying)..

Our rain turned to snow about 9pm last night..mostly looks like slushy ice on the roads...:wacko: that should slow down the melt...we have flooding going on now...

Hopefully a quiet day at work... A couple of residents are doing a book group on the meditation book I am reading and I have been invited to attend..that means skipping out at 4 instead of 4:30...but not actually leaving til 5...

I am contemplating pizza tonight...if not tomorrow!!  Happy Friday!

Are you sure it's not still pre-Friday?  Cause that's not as good as Friday.

Pool was kicking my butt this morning, couldn't figure out why it seemed so hard.  Maybe it was the cooler water being more dense, cause Jean in the next lane seemed slow, too, I normally can't keep up with her.  Turns out I knocked a full minute off my 40 lap time!  Now if the ear will cooperate and I can to flipturns, I'll be moderately faster than really slow!

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, 12string said:

Now if the ear will cooperate and I can to flipturns, I'll be moderately faster than really slow!

I watched YouTube videos to teach myself flip turns. I ended up getting water in my ear and got an ear infection.  I decided if I managed to go sixty years without doing flipturns I don’t need to do them.

13 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

I didn't think retired people got excited about Friday, but then again, they may be looking forward to activities that only occur on the weekend. Hope you are mending.

That is what I was thinking

• Haha 1