Do you have a fruit seller?

Razors Edge

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

That's awfully high. Especially for a parody that doubles as a real question and provides a lead in for insulting vegans.

Q:  When you are at a party, how can you tell who the vegans are?

A:  Don't worry, they will tell you (so will the people who don't have a tv, drive an electric car, or have kids in some gifted and talented program or other)

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Q:  When you are at a party, how can you tell who the vegans are?

A:  Don't worry, they will tell you (so will the people who don't have a tv, drive an electric car, or have kids in some gifted and talented program or other)

Just avoid social settings altogether. It's getting rough to socialize, and pretending to give a crap about someone's pet, kid, vacation, new exercise routine, Instagram account, etc. is more than exhausted during work hours, so I recommend long SOLO rides in the countryside.

• Awesome 1

You guys obviously haven’t spent much time in the barrio.  Fruit sellers are all over the place in the Hispanic communities of SoCal.  They sell them out of their trunks of cars and fruit carts roam the streets.

Wanna buy some mangos that have been in the sun all day!?!?  Yeah I’ll pass...  I actually approached a fruit guy once as he had star fruit and the fucker ran... I Could have cleaned him out but left it...