I was mortified then flooded with relief!!!!

jsharr

Left the office last night as usual, around 5:45.  Pulled out of the parking garage, turned right, got to the light, turned right on the service road for the Dallas North Tollway and was stopped at the red light at the tollway and 635, waiting to turn onto the 635 service road when I glanced in my rear view mirror.
Scowling back at me from the drivers seat of a Kia Soul, not a Subaru, was TML!   This made me feel mortified and confused, by the lack of a Subaru you see.

I attempted to get my camera out and take a picture as evidence in case things got ugly, but the light changed and I put down my phone and placed both hands on the wheel and proceeded to turn onto the service road.  TML continued straight over 635 on the overpass.  This made me feel sad to have missed the picture but relieved to have avoided the inevitable confrontation wth TML.

I hope she does not think I am a TML as well, what with my short haircut, boots, glasses and what all.  I may think she is looking for a fight and she may be looking for something completely different?

discus

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jsharr said:

discus

My guess is that it wasn't the TML, but rather you are now officially spooked and seeing her everywhere (the Kia is a clear indication).  Deep breathing is your friend, and perhaps a day off.  PTSD is a weird beast to battle.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Beware of TML!!!!!!  

should I ask WoScrapr if she is TML?

She is getting a Volvo soon as well. Will that mean we are a TML couple? There is a gay woman down the block. Did she "turn" us? I didn't see it coming. She drives a Mercedes. Is that a cover? I have a lot to learn

2 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

should I ask WoScrapr if she is TML?

She is getting a Volvo soon as well. Will that mean we are a TML couple? There is a gay woman down the block. Did she "turn" us? I didn't see it coming. She drives a Mercedes. Is that a cover? I have a lot to learn

I am new to this mixed up jumbled up shook up world.  I too have much to learn.  First thing you need to do if you suspect you are TML is to get a carabiner for your keys.  Get one for your wife as well.

In the 70s, I picked up this hitchhiker. She was going to a bar, and I said great. When we got there, I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I was the only guy there, and there were dozens of women.

Back then, I didn't know from gay bar. But I got the idea when a drop dead gorgeous Latina sauntered out with a good looking dame on each arm. That was when I realised there would be no joy in Mudville on this nite.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, late said:

In the 70s, I picked up this hitchhiker. She was going to a bar, and I said great. When we got there, I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I was the only guy there, and there were dozens of women.

Back then, I didn't know from gay bar. But I got the idea when a drop dead gorgeous Latina sauntered out with a good looking dame on each arm. That was when I realised there would be no joy in Mudville on this nite.

Yeah, you would have to find a bar with only guys in it to have joy in Mudville, as it were.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1