Trying a new place for dinner

jsharr

I'll have a Blackjack!  What are the Odds?

beer (draught) from Four Bullets brewery right here in Richardson 16oz 

Blackjack Brown Ale
a traditional English brown, full bodied with hints of caramel & chocolate with a nice clean finish.  ABV 5.5% $6 

Two Pairs Pale Ale
a west coast pale ale, hoppy but not overly so. Well balanced with hints of citrus & a great aroma. ABV 6.4% $6 

What are the Odds - English Pub Ale
slighty floral & slightly sweet, with an underlying gentle bitterness and plenty of flavor. ABV 5.3% $6 

Billion Dollar Blonde Ale
a blend of light biscuity malt partnered with mild German hops produce a thirst quenching beer. ABV 5.1% $6 

• Awesome 1

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I'll have a Blackjack!  What are the Odds?

beer (draught) from Four Bullets brewery right here in Richardson 16oz 

Blackjack Brown Ale
a traditional English brown, full bodied with hints of caramel & chocolate with a nice clean finish.  ABV 5.5% $6 

Two Pairs Pale Ale
a west coast pale ale, hoppy but not overly so. Well balanced with hints of citrus & a great aroma. ABV 6.4% $6 

What are the Odds - English Pub Ale
slighty floral & slightly sweet, with an underlying gentle bitterness and plenty of flavor. ABV 5.3% $6 

Billion Dollar Blonde Ale
a blend of light biscuity malt partnered with mild German hops produce a thirst quenching beer. ABV 5.1% $6 

Four Bullets brews some nice stuff.  Brewmaster is also an ex pat.  Gave me a tour of his place last time I was there.  We will go when you visit.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I don’t care a bit who concocted it, it is tasty good.  I am suddenly hungry just thinking about it!

I was cleaning out the chest freezer and found a whole corned beef brisket that had hidden at the bottom of the freezer for years. It still looked good but I fed it to the cats. They were not impressed but it was gone in the morning.