Do you ever goof off at work

Prophet Zacharia

(let me finish) to the extend that you end up staying later than you wanted to because you had to get something done that you were avoiding? Or do you have your timing perfect that you finish goofing off and get the avoided task done, right as it's time to go? Or do you totally coast every day, and never get any work done?

Discus.

The only redeeming quality about where I work is I never, ever have to work late. And the only people that want to leave work more than me are those in charge. That said I do try to keep busy/find stuff to do. Otherwise the day would be even more painfully slow then it is already. Yesterday when it got overcast, I was thinking the sun was starting to set and it was getting to be time to head home. :hapydance:  But I looked at my watch and it wasn't even time for morning break yet. :angry:

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Interesting decision tree today. Wife took her father to the doctor, and is now home. If I finish at work too early and go home too far in advance of dinner, there could be chores to help with. If I stay at work long enough, she could complete all of those chores before I get home. :dontknow: 

OPTION C

Image result for day drinking meme

Out of a 40 hour work week I have actually timed myself in how much work really gets done... I could actually do my job and do it well while only working 15 hours. 
I slack off more then I know what to do with my time.. mostly I am in my office watching TV shows or movies on my phone I have proper up next to my computer monitor. I use bluetooth headphones in one ear to listen. while I sit there it actually looks like I'm going over emails or working. I have a wall my computer is near so I can just turn my phone off when someone walks in... yup... I AM A SLACKER! 
The best part is... I am always left alone during my work day because no one understands what my job really does. they see me working in the morning and then again in the afternoon... what I am really doing is getting up to stretch my legs because my ass went numb from sitting around. 

The other day I was having chair races in the hallway. since I am on the second floor and am the only one up there, no one like to climb the stairs to come see me... I got a good gig!