How many Ginsu knives do you have?

Randomguy

Expensive knives are popular (not that those are expensive), I haven't bothered with any of it. Actually, that's not entirely true, I bought one moderately expensive German knife. You had to keep sharpening it. Pass.

I use cheap serrated knives. They're better than the knives I grew up with.

24 minutes ago, team scooter said:

No Ginsu but our son sold Cutco knives for a while when he was young. So mom would buy another item or two whenever he fell behind on sales. Not surprising after we had the whole set, pizza cutter and scissors etc included, he stopped selling them. <_<

WoScrapr likes the Cutco. She just got (an)other one at Costco. Then she came home & sliced my bagels <reported> for the week. Distinct difference from the regular knives in the drawer

I am not allowed in the room where the Cutco knives are stored. I am a klutz and every time I use them there is blood on the street counter

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Scrapr said:

WoScrapr likes the Cutco. She just got (an)other one at Costco. Then she came home & sliced my bagels <reported> for the week. Distinct difference from the regular knives in the drawer

I am not allowed in the room where the Cutco knives are stored. I am a klutz and every time I use them there is blood on the street counter

Our Cutco is over twenty years old and holding up well. The steak knives need to go back to be sharpened no charge, but I blame that on the grandkids using them to cut stuff that steak knives weren't made to cut. :angry: