The National Ice Skating Competition in Greensboro NC, 2020

Page Turner

How much will you contribute to the Airwick with Cheese Make-A-Wish® Project ?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. How much will you be donating to this worthy endeavor ?

• $50
    • $100
    • $250 (donations above $250 will get a free box of Moonpies)
    • $500 (donations above $500 will be invited to lunch with Cheese in the parking lot)
    • $1000 (donations above $1000 will be invited to lunch with Kirby in the judging area)
    • Some other amount more in keeping with my budget and my great admiration for Airwick with Cheese.

...it's obvious to me that the only way @AirwickWithCheese has any hope of scoring with some ice cutie like @Kirby is if we can hire a coach to get him doing triple axels and double toe loops before the finals in 2020.  If we can get him in the dressing rooms and out on the ice, he might even find a cute skater chick who will treat him about the same as Officer Jessica Hardnipples.  But it will be a memorable trip regardless.

All funds raised will go toward hiring a coach and buying Cheese some high quality figure skates and Spandex glitter outfits that do not make him look gay...........not even a little bit gay.

This is our chance to do something nice for a forum member and moderator. The moderator thing won't last, so give now, before he gets banned.) 

• Heart 3

Florence ‘Madge’ Syers (1881-1917)

Madge_Syers.jpg?resize=240,300

Madge Syers was a World and Olympic champion skater from London.

She entered the all-male world championships in 1902, where she came second,

forced the sport to recognise women’s skating and set up a separate event.

She went on to win that title twice, in 1906 and 1907.

• Heart 2

• 10 months later...
26 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Kirby is in Greensboro now without me.  :(

She is with some guy in a brown suit, blue tie. It's one of those newer tapered suits.   :angry:

I would expect her to be with someone wearing a top hat spats, white gloves, a cane and a monocle. 

• Haha 1