Like Xmas, but better

late

I got an e-bike today, a Felt 95s. I didn't think I would actually buy it, so I didn't bring a rack, so it's still in Freeport. I gave it a test ride, it was ridiculous.

A bike shop would charge something over 3K for it, Beans had it for 2900, marked down to 2200. But if you get a Beans visa card, you get 15% off your first purchase. So I got a decent e-bike for 1971, after tax.

When I got home, my new computer speakers were on the steps, and Nemesis Games sat on top of them.

The speakers are Audioengine A5+. They are actually a bit big for this room, which is small. But I've got a couple tricks I can use to attenuate the bass.

I have a selle anatomica X saddle I got the year I was diagnosed with cancer. I don't know how it will work out, but it has to be better than the stock saddle. I have really short legs, and the seatpost is all the way down, so Brooks is not an option.

I think I'll wind up with the Selle Anatomica Titanico, I've used it before.  The nose on their saddle pivots, letting the saddle move with you.

• Heart 3