Whatever happened to that guy?

Randomguy

The story I hear was the he was out walking one night and ran into a bunch of street thugs.  Well, one thing led to another and next thing you know he ended up joining their gang.  For his gang initiation, he had to knock of a liquor store.  Not being very bright (you remember what he was like) he thought a corner bar would work just fine.  He slid into the drinking establishment and said to the bartender, "I want your money."  Because of the loud music from the live band, the bartender thought he said "that's funny."  The bartender gave him a drink and went and told the band leader that he thought they were funny.  After the set was over the band members invited him outside for a 'discussion'.  That's the last time anyone ever saw him.

At least that's what I was told.

The story I hear was the he was out walking one night and ran into a bunch of street thugs.  Well, one thing led to another and next thing you know he ended up joining their gang.  For his gang initiation, he had to knock of a liquor store.  Not being very bright (you remember what he was like) he thought a corner bar would work just fine.  He slid into the drinking establishment and said to the bartender, "I want your money."  Because of the loud music from the live band, the bartender thought he said "that's funny."  The bartender gave him a drink and went and told the band leader that he thought they were funny.  After the set was over the band members invited him outside for a 'discussion'.  That's the last time anyone ever saw him.

At least that's what I was told.

I meant that other guy.

• Heart 2