Spring has arrived

petitepedal

Well...as far as I am concerned it has...ground is still snow covered and some of the mountains of snow at parking lots remain way above my head..

BUT...I washed my comforter and I am taking off the flannel sheets :cheerleader:  Life is good...

I also managed to take down the evergreens from my deck railing....they were dry and no longer snow filled!!

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Well...as far as I am concerned it has...ground is still snow covered and some of the mountains of snow at parking lots remain way above my head..

BUT...I washed my comforter and I am taking off the flannel sheets :cheerleader:  Life is good...

I also managed to take down the evergreens from my deck railing....they were dry and no longer snow filled!!

Still opportunities to buy in Hawaii! Avoid the ice and snow nonsense next year, and live blissfully ever after.

Still 3-4 feet of snow on the ground but the red-winged black birds are back and have seen a few flicks of snow geese headed north.

• Heart 2

BWAHAHA. I have no vested interest in Hawaii (or even Florida) property sales, but man, a LOT of folks could do with using the next 9 months to prep their homes for sale and a trip to Kauai or the Big Island to suss out a new home.

Poipu's temps for the next week or so:

image.thumb.png.828908cef1827beda78f52bcf3c0752b.png

18 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

BWAHAHA. I have no vested interest in Hawaii (or even Florida) property sales, but man, a LOT of folks could do with using the next 9 months to prep their homes for sale and a trip to Kauai or the Big Island to suss out a new home.

My plan is that soon NJ's climate will be closer to FL's.  I'll wait. :D