I miss Road Runner Cycling

AirwickWithCheese

17 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

It was a beautiful place to be and work. Ping pong tables, free snacks, ladies wearing mini skirts with headbands in their hair.  Muzak over loud speakers, everyone kind and courteous to one another. It was such a beautiful place while it lasted.     :( 

If we can have all those other stupid sub-forums that no one ever visits, why can't we have a separate RR sub-forum where the days are always sunny and people are always "kind and courteous to one another"?  :dontknow:

• Awesome 2
  • Envious 1

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

If we can have all those other stupid sub-forums that no one ever visits, why can't we have a separate RR sub-forum where the days are always sunny and people are always "kind and courteous to one another"?  :dontknow:

Road Runner Cycling was like Tara in the good old days. Not everyone was welcome, some had to work harder than others, but it was a good life for those of us who loved Road Runner and Jennifer Ann. The magic may never again be captured but it will never be gone with the wind. Well, Atlanta is a cesspool now so I guess it's gone for  Atlanta. I take solace in knowing that for every Atlanta that fell to nonsense there will always be a Greenville South Carolina and a Road Runner Cycling.

ADG+GWTW+087-1.jpg

• Heart 2

8 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Road Runner Cycling was like Tara in the good old days.

Actually, Road Runner Cycling was not like Tara at all.  It did not have any servants or silly young women running about saying "fiddle-dee-dee".

A much more appropriate analogy would be Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.
:)

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, Road Runner Cycling was not like Tara at all.  It did not have any servants or silly young women running about saying "fiddle-dee-dee".

A much more appropriate analogy would be Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.
:)

:(

You hurt me more than I could ever express with this post. Road Runner Cycling was Tara with the beautiful Scarlett at her best and before she went nuts like Airwick Cycling.