Hey Bosoxyacht, are there any after-affects from your accident, or are you 100% now?

Randomguy

Are you all better?

Mostly, other than some digestive issues.

Every morning I will need to use the restroom no less than 4 times(with little warning) before leaving home. It makes going for an early ride/commuting difficult. I used to be very regular, once after breakfast and it's good to go.

Mostly, other than some digestive issues.

Every morning I will need to use the restroom no less than 4 times(with little warning) before leaving home. It makes going for an early ride/commuting difficult. I used to be very regular, once after breakfast and it's good to go.

Will this improve?  What did the doctors say?

How are you riding?

Will this improve? What did the doctors say?

How are you riding?

we are not sure if it will improve or not. On the 11th I go in for an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy/Colonoscopy, maybe that will find something.

Cycling is getting back to normal. I'm a little slower than before, but about average. In just over 700 miles, I've gone from 1hour 12.5 mile rides, to 3 hour 52 mile rides.

Get your fitness back gradually, Bosox..... you dont want to push it then have a setback.

I really don't think I'm pushing it. Sure I try to improve each day, but I'm not out there trying to "KOM every segment". I just ride however fast I can, without feeling like I'm struggling.