So my wife solved the birds flying into the sliding glass door problem

Ralphie

I'll need to get my truck back in the garage soon. The birds sit on the truck's tool box and fight with the bird refection's in the rear window. Blood, poop and feathers all over my truck. I'll even find a dead bird between the bed of the truck and the cab from time to time. Dang wildlife.  :angry:

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

How did she solve it?

She determined what the problem was, and I solved it by moving the plant Further into the room. 

But now there is a stupid little brown bird pecking at the front window.  There are bushes right there so he or she hops over to the window and pecks for a while then hops back to the bush. 

10 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

She determined what the problem was, and I solved it by moving the plant Further into the room. 

But now there is a stupid little brown bird pecking at the front window.  There are bushes right there so he or she hops over to the window and pecks for a while then hops back to the bush. 

I was hoping she shot the bird.  :(

I don't much like birds.

• Sad 1

You guys are disgusting. How could you not love wildlife?  My Carolina wrens are free to fly into the cottage and help themselves to food on the counter. They are courteous and always clean up after themselves. Sometimes they get into arguments with the squirrels over who controls the tv remote but all in all it works out well.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1