Itchy trigger finger

donkpow

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Your BIL doesn't realize that it isn't about the pedaling it is about the experience. I say sit tight and don't buy yet. With the settle,net it won't matter if it is on sale or not. 

I've already settled the property damage portion of the claim. That's not the immediate issue. The current issue is whether or not to buy a bike repair stand out of the regular budget. IOW, it's an everyday problem. :)

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

I've already settled the property damage portion of the claim. That's not the immediate issue. The current issue is whether or not to buy a bike repair stand out of the regular budget. IOW, it's an everyday problem. :)

Most useful bike tool I have.  If you can swing it I’d say get it.  

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

Most useful bike tool I have.  If you can swing it I’d say get it.  

Done! Ramen noodles 6 days a week, on you. :)

I've two bicycles I need to work on this week, possibly a third. While I have the facilities to hold bikes (homemade wooden things), it was very uncomfortable for me.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Done! Ramen noodles 6 days a week, on you. :)

I've two bicycles I need to work on this week, possibly a third. While I have the facilities to hold bikes (homemade wooden things), it was very uncomfortable for me.

Exactly!  I service 4 bikes regularly and not having to bend down or have the bike twist around while hanging was key for me.

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, donkpow said:

If I had understood the question, I wou.d have said get the useful tool. 

• Heart 1