So you forum folks don't talk about hockey?

PatBiker

Is it against the rules here? Maybe I should check with Mr Kzoo as he appears to be in charge. My team, Wild, was eliminated, so I am not sure who I want to win. I'm just glad that my least favorite team, Bruins, was sent packing. I guess I am rooting for the Canadians...not sure why. The Kings appear to have been too much for the Hawks.

No, hockey talk is allowed, I just haven't been paying attention since the Pens got eliminated.  I'm that way in all sports though, once my team is done, my interest goes away as I have a hard time finding time to watch games anyways.

It's not against the rules, their just isn't much interest in it since the 2 best teams in the east got eliminated.

2 best teams? The Penguins and Ducks. Yes, that was a disappointment. I didn't expect the Wild to go too far.
  • Heart 1

You guys are missing the point here. You can't buy market research like this. You get an UNSOLICITED endorsement like that from a complete stranger and you disregard what he's saying out of hand because, why?

Hey, the man clearly knows hockey

iceburgh.jpg

Can we talk about real sports here?  The NBA finals are approaching.  The Tiger's finally one another game.  OTA's are happening around the country. Curling summer camps are starting in Kanandastan.

Hockey, Smockey.  Get with the program.

So, it's not geography that's your problem, but reading comprehension?

You seem like a nice chipper fellow. Oh, and I see Kzoo 'likes' your comment. Are you two best buds?

There was only one good team in the East, so I chose to list the two best teams in the league.
  • Heart 1

They east side guys completley ignore my posts regarding ther Blackhawks. Scared of them, I guess. Unfortunately...the Hawks will probably be going fishing this weekend.

I wasn't around here then, but I am willing to bet those Beantowners got confused with multi-syllable words. :-)

What? That's sissy talk!

the BEST part of the hockey threads is insulting entire regions of the country

Boy did I miss the Capitols this playoff season...I could have riffed away on DC until my throat was sore!

This is why I generally don't talk sports on these forums. There are always some that lack the maturity to avoid insulting entire regions of the country over it. Then the hostility commences...

I'll pass.

So you have an issue with some good natured ribbing, hence the :D in my comment. How were your Cheerios this morning?