I'm gonna need a go fund me page

petitepedal

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

My clothes are getting too big....I need some new stuff :wacko:  LOL I started working with the trainer because...I couldn't afford bigger clothes....now I need smaller ones...So much for budget...

But then smaller is a nice problem to have!!  :cheerleader:

I can shrink your clothes. I do it all the time. Just launder your clothes like a guy.

• Haha 2

Time for different fashion that will shrink with you. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/690912315/vintage-silk-sari-wrap-long-skirts-50?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sarong+wrap+skirt&ref=sr_gallery-2-48&frs=1

There are large scarf like skirts one can buy and wrap around oneself.  I know you might not think of yourself in it...….now it is possible for you...or turn it into sundress.

This is fun &  happy:  https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/610146700/dancing-doll-wrap-around-skirt-printed?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sarong+wrap+skirt&ref=sr_gallery-2-42&frs=1  We have loosen up our aging self-image!

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, donkpow said:

Smaller clothes, smaller problem. :)

What sucks is my "Medium" costs the exact freaking same as the XXL or XXXL on the rack next to it. Twice the material, twice the stitching. More weight in the shipping container, more seconds to sew, yada yada yada. EFF this BS!!! Quit discriminating against us!!!!

A-T-T-I-C-A ! A-T-T-I-C-A ! A-T-T-I-C-A ! A-T-T-I-C-A !   ?   ?   ?   ?  

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What sucks is my "Medium" costs the exact freaking same as the XXL or XXXL on the rack next to it. Twice the material, twice the stitching. More weight in the shipping container, more seconds to sew, yada yada yada. EFF this BS!!! Quit discriminating against us!!!!

...shut up before someone who wears XXL stuffs your scrawny ass into your gym locker.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

The extra tall always cost more, the extra fat not so much.