Hotboxing

Airehead

Oh no...

Hotboxing is Cheech N' Chong's favourite activity, which involves smoking weed in an enclosed space so the smoke fills the interior area. This can be done in any enclosed space, like a car, bathroom, shed, garage—basically any space that's relatively small in size.

40 minutes ago, roadsue said:

I saw this thread title and thought “what is Airehead talking about hotboxing?” 

I’d say getting caught was part of their plan. 

When I saw hotboxing this is what I thought of. We hauled hot ingots from the steel mill to forge shops saving them thousands of dollars in energy costs.CE578E20-3CCA-4DB4-97A8-F4777A68945B.thumb.png.3b119736b969ee3cc641307695a5246d.png

Many years ago 2Far was trying to repair his popcorn popper. The heating element had broken (it was like a long spring stretched in a circle). It was FUBAR, but got the idea that you could put a roach between the coils of the spring/element and have an epic smoke stack. This all assumes you could generate enough roaches to make it worthwhile. 

I shared this wisdom with he floor's resident pot head we'll call Smitty, mainly b/c that was his nickname. 

Anyhow, one night 2Far needed to borrow some walking around money and since this was long before ATM, and Smitty coincidently was the resident cash source. 

The knock on Smitty's door was met with a muffled "Who is it". He opened the door when he knew who it was. Now mind you this was one of those 60's era dorms: door in the middle, racks on either side: small built in closets in the far corners, built in desks, drawers and bookshelves along the outside wall between the closets. 

2Far literally could not see across the room, maybe 10'. Smitty & 3 others were playing spades in the center of the room. In the center of the card table sat a prototype of 2Far's idea, belching pot smoke like a 60's era coal burning power plant. 

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1