The more things change...

Wilbur

There is a feeling in the western world that there is an ongoing race replacement.  White people are now the minority in Toronto so yes, there is change.  The current commentary reminds me a lot of a speech given by Chief Dan George at the 1967 Centennial celebration in Vancouver.  Worth a watch. 

• Sad 1

My community is a melting pot of white folks with huge Hispanic and Asian immigrant population.  Interesting how the kids my kids went to school with are a blend of white & Asian, Hispanic and Asian, white & Hispanic & etc.  

Seems like 2/3 if their school would be classified as “other”.  

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Ya know who was really ahead of the whole race thing?  Conquering armies, that is who.  They would conquer some country or other and the rape the crap out of the local lady population, thus producing hybrid babies and reducing racial tension over time.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Ya know who was really ahead of the whole race thing?  Conquering armies, that is who.  They would conquer some country or other and the rape the crap out of the local lady population, thus producing hybrid babies and reducing racial tension over time.

Nobody conquered the first people of Canada though.  Treaties were negotiated for a common good.  Then we raped, stole, imprisoned and abused them.