Who needs coffee

KrAzY

To wake ya up in the morning? I do for sure, but I found another way that will get your juices flowing a little faster.

On the way to work I was on the way to the local gas station. On my way in the parking lot I saw I was being tailed by the local PD.. no biggie really.. they like following me for some reason.. I behave mostly. Well my bike has neon running lights which are blue.. I figured I would get a talk'n to about it. As I pulled up to the gas pump the PD blocks off the entire entry way, and another PD blocked off the exit.. right then and there I wonder what's going on.. I'm the only one at the gas station, I can clearly see all the pumps. 

I can now hear distant sirens from police cars in the distance heading our way. I'm now thinking WTF did I do for this... I look over into the gas station building and it's only the worker in there.. he was reading a book or something. 

Half way through filling up both cops get out of their vehicles. One officer gets on his radio and says "we have him.. he is right here". The gas pump clicks after my tank is full.. one officer approached me and told me to get the F out of the parking lot. 

I started up the bike and stared to make myself disappear. As I was scooting around the cruiser blocking the exit I see two other PD vehicles without lights hopping the curb and blocking in the workers vehicle. 

I'm not sure what all went down, but I should have hung out a little longer in a different part of the parking lot by Walmart. 

• Heart 2
  • Confused 1

One of the funniest things I recall from my cop days was doing a felony stop after a pursuit. The guy tried to cut through a grocery store parking lot and got boxed in directly in front of this grocery store.  So as 10 or so officers got their guns trained on the car we also have the store directly in the line of fire.

Being the low man on the pecking order I got  sent in to handcuff the two dirtbags and as I’m picking the second guy up I happen to look in the store (floor to ceiling plate glass windows) and I see about 30 heads all peaking up from behind the counters, food items and baskets scattered everywhere as people dove for cover! Oh damn that must have scared the bejeebus out of those poor people. 

I give them a wave so they know it’s safe and get a few cautious waves back but most stayed down ducking for cover.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

No photos, and no resolution to the story???

WTF???

You get what ya get.. I wasn't sticking around!

12 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I was able to get one picture of Krazy as he pulled away.

Image result for fat bald guy on scooter at gas station

I'm fatter!

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

Please add the link to the news coverage.

Haven't seen anything just of yet.. my guess is it was a drug bust.. lots of gas station workers around here deal pot at work.

• Heart 1

45 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

You get what ya get.. I wasn't sticking around!

I'm fatter!

Haven't seen anything just of yet.. my guess is it was a drug bust.. lots of gas station workers around here deal pot at work.

Drug bust? Pot? pshaw....it's like granny panties for police work  There is like 5 dealers pot shops within a mile of me. There is on by my office that shares a parking lot with the po  lice. You know who is some of the biggest customers? Seniors. The old kind not the High Schoolers

I thought Tejas was the home of the free?  Free POT!!!

3 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

Drug bust? Pot? pshaw....it's like granny panties for police work  There is like 5 dealers pot shops within a mile of me. There is on by my office that shares a parking lot with the po  lice. You know who is some of the biggest customers? Seniors. The old kind not the High Schoolers

I thought Tejas was the home of the free?  Free POT!!!

Sooner or later it will be, but for now it is still illegal. :(

About fifty years ago my buddy and I had been out partying and drinking all night and were finally heading home on our motorcycles. We were within three miles of home (he was my neighbor) and all of a sudden at 3:30 am in this sleepy little town with one police car six police cars pulled us over with sirens blaring and lights flashing. I figured this was going to be their biggest DUI bust of the year. They checked our paperwork and asked where we had been and where we were going. We told them and they told us to be carful going home. The next day in the paper we read about the bank robbery pulled off by two guys on motorcycles.

• Heart 1