Did the inventor of the Band Aid™

jsharr

Bandaids are for kids. Getting the four granddaughters out of the car on Sunday I must have bumped a scab on the back of my hand. It started bleeding but it wasn’t dripping. I didn’t notice it but the girls all did. They were determined I needed a bandaid. I told them I’d be ok but the three year old wanted us to go find someone with a bandaid. I told them I would take care of it after I took them each to class. I washed the blood off in the restroom and was fine.

13 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Bandaids are for kids. Getting the four granddaughters out of the car on Sunday I must have bumped a scab on the back of my hand. It started bleeding but it wasn’t dripping. I didn’t notice it but the girls all did. They were determined I needed a bandaid. I told them I’d be ok but the three year old wanted us to go find someone with a bandaid. I told them I would take care of it after I took them each to class. I washed the blood off in the restroom and was fine.

Bandaids equal closure for children. It is so cute!

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Bandaids equal closure for children. It is so cute!

One of our granddaughters always asked nana for a bandaid for a three day old bruise. She knew nana carried bandaids in her purse.she also called them a brew instead of a bruise. Of course she always got the bandaid.

• Heart 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

One of our granddaughters always asked nana for a bandaid for a three day old bruise. She knew nana carried bandaids in her purse.she also called them a brew instead of a bruise. Of course she always got the bandaid.

Do stuffed animals often have bandaids too?

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Do stuffed animals often have bandaids too?

Oh my, One year for Christmas Nana ordered a doctor McStuffins outfit from England for a granddaughter that thought Dr. McStuffins was the best thing ever. Dr. McStuffins was a doctor that would take care of injured stuffed animals. For the next couple years we got used to seeing teddy bears with their arm in a sling, doll babies with multiple bandaids on them. The outfit got passed down a little bit but my son canceled cable tv and the younger girls didn’t know about Dr. McStuffins. The outfit with the stethoscope and blood pressure cuff, thermometer, and the little hammer that the doctor uses to whack your knee. Altogether that outfit was over $200.00