Do you ever just want to rip your skin off?

Wilbur

Part of my re-introducing foods to my diet helps identify those I react negatively to.  Right now, sugar and rice are two of those things.  When I eat sugar, I feel like I am being stuck by about a million needles everywhere.then I get all wheezy and breathing is restricted.  I am pretty sure I am allergic to sugar.  I didn't even know that was a thing.  

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Sugar is the devil’s currency, it is traded for your soul bit by bit.  

I have heard that white rice causes lesser reaction than brown rice.  I find this racist, but I believe the whole gliadin thing is nasty bad. 

I will give up carbs eventually. 

It isn't necessary to eat carbs and yes, once I am done testing all this crap, I will give them up as well. 

14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

When I eat sugar, I feel like I am being stuck by about a million needles everywhere.then

That’s what it feels like when I take my niacin every day. Don’t take it on an empty stomach, you will feel like you are dieing.

I love almost any food except highly spicy or hot foods.

I fail often, but I try to strike a balance in what I eat. There are times when I've been cycling 10 miles or so, felt a little hypotonic, and grabbed one or both of the fruit juice boxes I keep in a toolbag on my bike rack.  The sugar sure feels good to me at those times.  If my sugar spikes. I know it causes my blood to literally get thicker which isn't good for feeling energetic or anything else.  Moderation is the key.