This is for Aire and Kirby...and the other forum ladies if they check in

petitepedal

DH, SuzieQ, RoadSue :dontknow: Do you order clothes on line?  I tend toward brick and mortar stores...where I can try things on...especially shoes. But I am needing just about everything :wacko: and thinking about getting a few things on line...from workout wear to work clothes. :dontknow:

Any sites out there you have had luck with...that have petites?

I do.  Usually, I can easily get sizes that fit me on all the sites.  Although, I am 5'5".  I have never looked for petite.  It is way too short and small for my frame.  

Take yourself on a shopping trip.  Try things on.  Make it fun.  Take a friend.  I would go, but the drive is a tad long.

Congrats on the transformation. 

• Heart 1

Try Sierra Trading Post. It's very hit or miss, but you occasionally get something great.

It would help if we knew a little more about the type of clothing you're looking for.

Duluth takes the same fabrics used to make bike jerseys and makes polos. So you get the benefit of wicking and breathable, but you still look like a regular person.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Everything I’ve ordered online hasn’t been sized consistently, so I prefer trying on. 

The last time I lost weight and needed new clothes, my actual size was a surprise. I had to go down a few more sizes than I thought. It might be the same for you. 

• Heart 1

I mainly order work clothes online since it's harder to find them locally.  For more casual, every day clothes, my sister (not the wild one) loves Kohls - especially for tees and pants.    I will order some causual clothes from Lands End or LL Bean (especially when they have sales, which seems to be every day).  If you can go shopping and try things on, you'll get a feel of how consistent their sizing is and what size works for you.  That makes it easier to order online.   I find the Lands End clothes tend to be more generously cut, while Eddie Bauer is a bit more form fitting.

Amazon has a number of their own clothes lines, although they tend to give them fancier names so you don't know their Amazon designs.  Lark and Ro comes to mind as one, but there are a number of them.  They tend to be more strict on sizing as well.

• Heart 1