Can't put my finger on it...

Reverend_Maynard

Just now, Reverend_Maynard said:

Something seems different around here.  ?

?

Sorry I've been away so long, folks...  Sometimes I lose my way, but I try to find my way back eventually.

All the cool kids are over in P&R now. The Cafe isn't where it is at anymore.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

If bicycles are still discussed here, I have ordered this bike.  It should be in later this week...

https://salsacycles.com/bikes/deadwood/deadwood_carbon_slx_1x11

Sweet!  I looked at the same bike but went with a Stumpy.  I wanted a 27.5 rather than a 29er but I have always wanted a Salsa.   You are gonna have fun!

55 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Don't do it again! :angry:

I like your new bike!  You should have ordered two, though, I need to ride something when I visit.

Hmmm... that could be a problem... I think I've determined that I don't really want to spend a lot of time building and maintaining bikes, so I'm planning on donating everything I don't ride regularly to the high school racing league.  There's kids that need bikes, and I have bikes that just need some tlc and a rider

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Sweet!  I looked at the same bike but went with a Stumpy.  I wanted a 27.5 rather than a 29er but I have always wanted a Salsa.   You are gonna have fun!

Yes, It's my first full suspension, so I can't wait!  I needed some motivation to get back on the bike, and my old bike was sucking the life out of me.

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

Hi Kirby!  Congrats on the forum takeover!  Where did you stash SW? ?

Likely over with the cool cats in P&R. It remains the loosest and wildest place to have fun. He has more than a few great vegan recipes to discuss.

37 minutes ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

Hmmm... that could be a problem... I think I've determined that I don't really want to spend a lot of time building and maintaining bikes, so I'm planning on donating everything I don't ride regularly to the high school racing league.  There's kids that need bikes, and I have bikes that just need some tlc and a rider

To those bastards?  Geez, send them to me instead!

Actually, that is mighty nice of you.  Also, bike maintenance is not super fun.