If RG Has Just An Ounce Of Initiative

Razors Edge

...he can be the better version of this guy:

Douche1.thumb.jpg.9c982f164713c89425f77d1f244e817a.jpg

Probably rubs elbows with SW, too.

“I got into Harvard Medical School for MD, PhD, and Masters degree combined,” Sendler told me. I asked if he was able to get a PhD in sexual behavior from Harvard Medical School (Harvard Medical School does not provide any sexual health focuses) and he said “Yes. Yes,” without hesitation, then doubled-down: “I assume that there’s still some kind of sense of wonder on campus [about me]. Because I can see it when I go and visit [Harvard], that people are like, ‘Wow you had the balls, because no one else did that,’” presumably referring to his academic path.

IFLScience and MEL Magazine featured Sendler’s study titled “Similar mechanisms of traumatic rectal injuries in patients who had anal sex with animals to those who were butt-fisted by human sexual partners.” Both outlets called it the “most NSFW study of all time.”

Dan Savage interviewed Sendler about lethal sexual asphyxiation in May 2018 on his podcast Savage Lovecast, which is revered within the sexual health community.

Huffington Post tapped Sendler’s expertise on millennials’ relationship with their parents. Insider used Sendler as a source for several articles, including “11 myths you should stop believing about sperm,”“12 G-spot myths you need to stop believing,” and“7 common infections that can be caused by sex.”

Sendler talked to Women’s Health about the “7 Ways To Make Missionary Position So Much Hotter” and the “12 Orgasms Every Woman Should Have.” He provided Men’s Health with his opinion on “how to treat male menopause” and “how barre can improve your sex life.”

Bustle quoted him in an article about getting over an ex and Elite Daily included him in a post about getting over insecurities in a relationship.

About a week ago, Forbes published the article, “Why Do Women Fall in Love With Serial Killers?” which includes several quotes from Sendler. “Many women, and some men, idealize criminals and murderers as the type of person who can give them support. It’s like a fetish,” Sendler told the writer.

• Heart 2