I think I would like to start exercising again

Randomguy

It reminds me of coaching high school softball or track and cross country where you closely watched all your athletes do their stretches - male and female - because they usually would not tell you if they had an injury but you could detect it while they were stretching.  A physical therapy outfit volunteered to come out at the beginning of each season and measure ranges of movement of body joints for each athlete, so if they looked funny stretching, it was easy to compare with their uninjured selves.

Still, there were occasional complaints to the Principal or Athletic Director that the male coaches were staring at the stretching girls.  One year, the shortstop was the current homecoming queen, followed by the catcher the following year and the 3rd baseman the year after that, so watching the stretching sure could appear suspicious!

I used to stretch and run with my teenage athletes in my 30's to 50's. Today, I'm just thrilled I was able walk about 3 miles Monday and Wednesday at a good 3 mph pace - needing just one day in between for my aching muscles to recover!