My daughter bought a new bike

12string

Last time I challenged her, I beat her on the start, she caught up a bit, butmy  experience and better bike dropped her like a rock. 

She is even more competitive than I am.  She is also MUCH stronger than I, she's won a number of lifting competitions,.  With her lack of experience, she had no idea a frame would twist under load.  If she noticed that just trying bikes in the parking lot..... I'm just glad she didn't buy the race bike

I can make her think she can drop me, but I see a flaw in the rest of your plan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 12string said:

Last time I challenged her, I beat her on the start, she caught up a bit, butmy  experience and better bike dropped her like a rock. 

She is even more competitive than I am.  She is also MUCH stronger than I, she's won a number of lifting competitions,.  With her lack of experience, she had no idea a frame would twist under load.  If she noticed that just trying bikes in the parking lot..... I'm just glad she didn't buy the race bike

I can make her think she can drop me, but I see a flaw in the rest of your plan.

You got hills in NJ? Let her get tired out on the flats, then move to the climbs. When you hurt, attack. She will not follow.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I think she is old enough to qualify for the "Would Parr8..." question, to which we all know the answer would be "Hell yeah!" followed by a really awkward silence from 12string. 

Yes, she's old enough.  Did you not read the part about her strength?  I don't need to do the butt kicking for her.

• Haha 1