Someone wrote libelous things about me

Prophet Zacharia

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

I actually don’t know the guy or have any idea how he would know me.

Are you just assuming that when he wrote, "I dealt with a moranic azzhole douche today" he meant you?  That's a leap (maybe not a huge one), and could easily include others you work with, eh? See, when folks write that on our Facebook page, I just assume they meant the guy across the hall, not me.

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Are you just assuming that when he wrote, "I dealt with a moranic azzhole douche today" he meant you?  That's a leap (maybe not a huge one), and could easily include others you work with, eh? See, when folks write that on our Facebook page, I just assume they meant the guy across the hall, not me.

No, used my full name and my place of employment, then alleged I did something illegal, which I did not do. He posted my work email and credentials, and thought he was posting my photo, but he was again mistaken.

what I found mildly amusing was the response to my inquire if we could have Facebook remove the post. I was told yes, he posted Bossman’s photo, we’re trying to have that down! 

Hey guys, how about the concern about the libelous stuff? 

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

No, used my full name and my place of employment, then alleged I did something illegal, which I did not do. He posted my work email and credentials, and thought he was posting my photo, but he was again mistaken.

what I found mildly amusing was the response to my inquire if we could have Facebook remove the post. I was told yes, he posted Bossman’s photo, we’re trying to have that down! 

He guys, how about the concern about the libelous stuff? 

I don't know. This still sounds fishy to me. You claim he is "nuts" <- talk about libel!!! - yet he is able to effectively navigate FB.  Considering many of the brightest minds of the SWCF are incapable of such a feat, I doubt that all you write of your antagonizing patron is true.

He’s emailing all my coworkers. I got an email from corporate office to all employees, asking for them to report if they got an email with my name as the subject. It’s 200 people.

How did he get 200 email addresses!  This guy is an evil GENIUS!  Must be Russian.

You would have at least tagged me in the post. I had to find out about this from my bosses.

BTW, it seems your douchebag boss threw you under the bus.  He likely did something royally rude to a nice guy, when confronted, he gave YOUR name, and then the offended person naturally posted the photo of the jerk (your boss) and what he thought was his name (your name - a lie).

Go kick you boss in the nads!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

He’s emailing all my coworkers. I got an email from corporate office to all employees, asking for them to report if they got an email with my name as the subject. It’s 200 people.

Is he able to comprehend the seriousness of his actions?

Just now, Razors Edge said:

BTW, it seems your douchebag boss threw you under the bus.  He likely did something royally rude to a nice guy, when confronted, he gave YOUR name, and then the offended person naturally posted the photo of the jerk (your boss) and what he thought was his name (your name - a lie).

Maybe!

I’d make a joke that maybe he identified the photo of the culprit and just misidentified my name since I am right before him in the directory, and it’s hard to know who’s picture is who, but it’s such bullshit that I won’t go there.

Maybe!

I’d make a joke that maybe he identified the photo of the culprit and just misidentified my name since I am right before him in the directory, and it’s hard to know who’s picture is who, but it’s such bullshit that I won’t go there.

Never hurts to kick someone in the nads just in case.  It's a pretty good way to get the rage out and get a laugh.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Okay, this is funny.  Back in the day, I was the straight laced kid in our crowd.  Ran around with some guys with too much money and a total disregard for the law or speed limits.  More than once they used my name with the cops and I ended up getting arrested in front of my parents house one summer when I was home from college.    It was embarrassing at the time, but we laugh about it now.  

Even funnier, one of them must have tried to use my name while the other one had me in warrant status and the cops tried to arrest him and he came clean and they let him off eventually.

These same two guys got pulled over one night coming home from a night club in Dallas in a Ferrari 308 with an Uzi in a case behind the seat.   Cops went ape shit.   Told my buddy, who is also my current boss that this was not an episode of Miami Vice!   
I do not think the Uzi had ever been fired.  It was a gift from one of his business associates that owned several gas stations.

• Heart 1
  • Envious 1

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I interpreted it to be two bullets to the head which seemed apropos to my situation if he is in my driveway tonight.

It is interesting (and worrisome) that your e-mail addresses were so easy to find, and what that may easily reveal from a personal standpoint via a simple Google search or even just working through FB's "friends" or "likes" to get close to your non-work info.

Be careful if this is really a nutjob. Trust your instincts.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

It is interesting (and worrisome) that your e-mail addresses were so easy to find, and what that may easily reveal from a personal standpoint via a simple Google search or even just working through FB's "friends" or "likes" to get close to your non-work info.

Be careful if this is really a nutjob. Trust your instincts.

To be clear, he doesn’t have my Facebook account info, I use an alias. So he doesn’t know who I am, beyond my legal name and work. And I have no personal information anywhere other than my work’s website, which only has professional contact info. 

11 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

To be clear, he doesn’t have my Facebook account info, I use an alias. So he doesn’t know who I am, beyond my legal name and work. And I have no personal information anywhere other than my work’s website, which only has professional contact info. 

When I type in my legal first and last name, county name, & address into Google, my address shows up. Luckily, there is some no good rat with my same first/last but older on there as well.

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

When I type in my legal first and last name, county name, & address into Google, my address shows up. Luckily, there is some no good rat with my same first/last but older on there as well.

Our county property assessment website changed that about 10 years ago. I can only find who owns which house in the county by entering the specific address. No looking for address by name. And I’ve been out of the phone book for 21 years and several moves.

• Heart 1