Kzoo needs a different avatar theme

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Life is a b!tch, and then you die!

But you can take some credit, as the commissioner and patron of the arts!

I know nothing about art.  I use what Jsharr creates.  If I don’t he gets mad.  He likes the thank yous  too.  He’s pretty high maintenance.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Why did you use his real photo?

because I was tired of hearing him bitch as I took 35 minutes to check out at the grocery store.  I had a six pack of Zima, some Kool Menthols and 73 lottery tickets that I needed the cashier to check.  All he had was 4 boxes of Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoidal Pads, and the Deluxe sized Metamucil 14 day Cleanse Fiber Supplement.   I figured the wait would give him time to check out the nice selection of "GET OFF MY LAWN" signs and maybe select an assortment of hard sucking candies.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

because I was tired of hearing him bitch as I took 35 minutes to check out at the grocery store.  I had a six pack of Zima, some Kool Menthols and 73 lottery tickets that I needed the cashier to check.  All he had was 4 boxes of Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoidal Pads, and the Deluxe sized Metamucil 14 day Cleanse Fiber Supplement.   I figured the wait would give him time to check out the nice selection of "GET OFF MY LAWN" signs and maybe select an assortment of hard sucking candies.

I have no response to this.  I got nothing...

• Envious 1