Man, this REALLY makes me miss FSOG/SOB/FnRoS

Ralphie

14 hours ago, dennis said:

I miss FSOG too Ralph. He was so damn funny. I always wanted to show up unannounced at his birthday ride with TK/Barron. 

Chickpeas are delicious.

His birthday is next month maybe he’ll show up again.

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Chickpeas are quite tasty for sure. We're about a "once every week or so" chickpea eaters.  Sometimes, I'll ramp up my hummus consumption if we have a lot of crudites prepped.

I need to google up a recipe for making dried snacks oot of them to replace peanuts.  Probably way too expensive and salty to buy pre-made ones.

I would use them more, say on salads, but they don;t keep well once a can is opened.  I love making homemade hummous food (peds made me call it that because I sub PB for the much more 'spensive and hard to find tahini).

40 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I need to google up a recipe for making dried snacks oot of them to replace peanuts.  Probably way too expensive and salty to buy pre-made ones.

I would use them more, say on salads, but they don;t keep well once a can is opened.  I love making homemade hummous food (peds made me call it that because I sub PB for the much more 'spensive and hard to find tahini).

I think olive oil & a mexican spice blend in the oven on a cookie sheet works well.